Chapter Thirteen: The Blackheart Castle

"Alright, guys! This is it! The Blackheart Castle!" SpongeBob declared as he and his old and new friends arrive at the Blackheart Castle. "Let's get in that castle and show her who's boss!".

As SpongeBob says that, everyone, including him, ran inside the Blackheart Castle to stop Blackheart once and for all!

As thunder booms in the background, they were now in the Blackheart Castle, ready to get to Blackheart and Unikitty, on the very last floor!

By then, SpongeBob felt like he was ready for anything that seems like a tough task, Lucy was also eager to tackle any challenge she was already tempted to do, same with Sandy and the others. However, Emmet felt his stomach tied in knots, as he doesn't look too keen into stopping Blackheart, but Patrick grabbed his hand and dragged him to the castle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As everyone walked in Floor 1, SpongeBob noticed that Patrick was still in enormous pain! "OOOOWWWWW!" the dumb starfish wailed. SpongeBob stopped walking for a second, grabbed Patrick's hand, and dragged him somewhere else for a chat.

"SpongeBob, I don't know what happened, but..." Patrick said, still in pain. "Patrick, I know you are in pain, but it might take some time for your leg to recover..." SpongeBob said. "Here, I have some bandages that I got from the Syspocalypstar Dump.". He got out some bandages and places them around Patrick's leg, wrapping it. "I hope you are okay. Healing a friend is what a true best friend would do."

Meanwhile, they, Emmet, Lucy, Benny, Squidward, and the others walk through, but the Gal Pals, were trying to scavenger for Unikitty; her whereabouts, her safety, everything. But, it seems like this didn't stop SpongeBob from walking through a few stairs.

"This song's gonna get stuck inside your, this song's gonna get stuck inside your, this song's gonna get stuck inside your...." SpongeBob and Patrick continuously sang as Squidward covered his ears. "What are you two morons even singing?" Squidward asked, getting annoyed. "Were you guys singing a song I couldn't get out of my head? Because if you are...". SpongeBob and Patrick nodded as they giggled. They look back at the time they stole Emmet's phone to play the same catchy song on it for hours. Squidward cringed. Oh no... He thought.

SpongeBob and Patrick smiled, then they played that same song on an MP3-like phone and listened to the song.

Squidward cringed again. It was a catchy song! More like an annoying song! Well, a too annoying song! A song that is more annoying than the sound of his clarinet. The song played for hours as Squidward covers his ears to avoid listening.

"Cause it's so catchy, catchy! Such a catchy song! Gonna make you happy, happy! Don't try to fight it, sing along!"

SpongeBob and Patrick sang along as well, recalling them dancing with Emmet's phone listening to that annoyingly catchy song.

"AGH! This is worse than when you would play around and laugh all the time in MY HOUSE!" Squidward screamed as he tried to avoid this song. "WHY IS THIS SONG NOT OUT OF MY HEAD?!".

"Because it's so catchy, catchy! Such a catchy song! Gonna make you happy, happy! Don't try to fight it, sing along!" SpongeBob sang. But, Patrick turned off the player and said, "Uh, SpongeBob! I think we annoyed Squidward too much with that song! We should stop!".

Squidward glared at SpongeBob angrily. The sponge jumped a little, but he just let it go, realizing that he and his starfish best friend annoyed him. "Sorry about that, Squidward. We just can't control ourselves.".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Guys! Look what I found!" Emmet called. The team turned around and looked. It was a particle of the same crystal Blackheart used to make these items.

Everyone froze for a second. They didn't know Emmet found a piece of some crystal. Karen scans the thing with an analyzer and analyzes it.

"According to my calculations, it seems like this crystal was used for dangerous uses like severe injures and mind-control. Blackheart used these crystals to create items like the Blackheart Collar and the Blackheart Blaster. The only way this could be destroy is by teardrops, so you must start crying before saving Unikitty." Karen explained.

SpongeBob didn't even tell that Karen was kidding. "Karen, you're not kidding, right?" SpongeBob asked, confused by what Karen said.

"What I meant, SpongeBob, is that to save this unicorn-cat hybrid is to start crying and when a tear hits the collar, the crystal will break, the collars will break as well, Unikitty will be free, and then, we go home!" Karen explained more.

"Great plan, Karen." Lucy said. "But, why do we have to cry in order to save Unikitty? That's strange and a little cliché."

"Lucy." Plankton said. "As my computer wife said, tearducts are the only way of breaking these crystals."

But, the non-DJ didn't listen and picked up another piece of the crystal and looked at it. Man... Lucy thought, studying the crystal. Maybe Karen was right... Blackheart used these crystals to mind-control Unikitty and destroy Syspocalypstar...

Then, Lucy and the others realize more pieces of the crystal, lying here, as if it were a path. "Guys, follow me! These pieces could lead to the 10th floor!" Emmet called again. Everyone then began to follow the construction worker; in particular, SpongeBob picks up the pieces of the crystal.

As they got to the 10th Floor, they encountered a strange shadow that appears to look like someone familiar. Horn, tail, ears, it looked familiar.

Patrick and Emmet began to panic as they hugged each other, but SpongeBob was brave enough to walk into the room to see the shadow. When the shadow's face revealed, it was Unikitty!

Instantly, the sponge's stomach lurched. "Unikitty?!" He stepped back to the others to stay away from Unikitty. Then, Blackheart arrived in the scene and said, "Back again, SpongeBob? Well, it looks like you were looking for her!"

Everyone froze. But, Emmet ran up to Blackheart instantly and grabbed the collar of her shirt. "What did you do to her?" he asked angrily. Blackheart immediately pushed Emmet away, and started to say, "Well, I manipulated her so I would make more friends. Now, leave me be!".

Unikitty angrily walked up to SpongeBob, Emmet, and the others as she says, "Yeah, you stay away from us!" After that, the battle then began!

SpongeBob, Emmet, and co. VS Blackheart and (brainwashed!) Unikitty! To be continued....