Chapter Three: Blackheart

As SpongeBob and his newfound friend begin talking, a girl with brown hair was hearing it all. She wore a shirt with a skull as the picture, purple jeans, a darker purple belt with a purple, broken heart as the buckle, and black shoes. She also almost always had a frown on her face, which shows jealousy, rudeness, and bitterness. She growled angrily, jealous that a man is talking to a sponge.

"A man talking to a sponge?" the bitter girl ranted. "This is the dumbest thing I have EVER seen in my life! I feel so left out not having any friends! I've! Had! ENOUGH!".

The girl continued her rant as she exits the house. "I need more friends! More friends! If I kidnapped that man and stole his old and new friends, I will FINALLY be accepted into society and I WILL HAVE FRIENDS!!!". She then laughed evilly, chanting "For I am Blackheart!" before SpongeBob ran up and bumped into her, causing her to fall!

UGH! That stupid sponge ruined it all!" Blackheart growled.

"So sorry!" SpongeBob apologized. "I just met some new friends here in Syspocalypstar! What's your name?"

"It's Blackheart!" Blackheart responded. "Now get out of my sight before I hurt you!" she threatened.

"Gah! Fine!" SpongeBob panicked as he got off Blackheart.

"KEEP WALKING OR I WILL HURT YOU!" Blackheart screamed, scaring SpongeBob.

"Okay! Okay! Okay!" SpongeBob panicked even more as he left.

Blackheart sighed, relieved that SpongeBob left. If he didn't leave, I would have hurt him... She thought as she left.

SpongeBob ran back to his best friend, Patrick, and his new best friend, Emmet. He bumped into them for a conversation about Blackheart.

"Guys! I just found a girl on a street who threatened to hurt me if I didn't get out of her way!" SpongeBob said quickly.

"What are you talking about?" Patrick asked. "Who is she?" Emmet also asked.

"She had a ponytail, a black shirt with a skull on it, and purple shoes! Her name is Blackheart!" SpongeBob explained more.

"Oh... sounds like Lucy's worst enemy..." Emmet responded. "Good luck on that Blackheart girl, SpongeBob!" Patrick added.

To be continued...