Chapter Eleven: The Adventure Begins!

Not since SpongeBob's days of traveling to this strange place called Syspocalypstar can stop him and his old and new friends from saving Syspocalypstar. They went to the Justice League for help to find Blackheart and Unikitty.

"So, Blackheart has control of Unikitty and everyone else in Unikingdom, and we unfortunately have nothing to do to fix this! Can you help us, please?" Lucy asked the Justice League.

"Um... before we do that... who are these strange underwater creatures?" Aquaman asked, curious.

By then, Emmet realized that Aquaman wanted SpongeBob and the others. "Oh, just do you know... these are our new friends, who are sea creatures!" Emmet nervously said. "SpongeBob, Patrick! It's time you introduce yourselves to these new awesome superheroes!"

SpongeBob and Patrick ended up looking at the superheroes they never saw before. SpongeBob cleared his throat, and then walks towards them to introduce himself.

"Hello, superheroes I never saw before! My name is SpongeBob, and it's so nice to meet you... on this strange place called Syspocalypstar!" he said.

Green Lantern looked at Wonder Woman, Aquaman scratched his head, Cyborg and Flash both stared at each other oddly, and as for Superman... he looked at SpongeBob oddly, too.

"Hold up a sec! Are you SpongeBob SquarePants? Because I don't know if you actually came from Krypton or..." Superman said, straight before SpongeBob cuts him off.

"I'm NOT from Krypton!" SpongeBob exclaimed. "I'm from Bikini Bottom, but we had a bit of a mix up there with one of Sandy's inventions and ended up here!" he added.

"Explain more!" Superman demanded.

"Well, here's a story that sounds like bad news... When I, Patrick, and Emmet weren't looking, Blackheart has been doing stuff that we think is suspicious. First, she drew and scribbled on Emmet's face, then she tried to ruin the fun of the Gal Pals, and now..." SpongeBob felt like he was about to cry.

"What?" Superman asked.

"She... she then... sto-stolen Unikitty... and..." SpongeBob continued.

Superman started to get suspicious. He didn't understand what SpongeBob said. He then said, "And what happened?".

"SHE PUT HER UNDER MIND-CONTROL!" SpongeBob screeched, almost about to cry.

The Justice League gasped. Did SpongeBob actually tell a story to them? Batman then responded, "That is literally the worst news, I have ever heard... EVER!"

"And it got worse! She even attacked Syspocalypstar as revenge for being neglected too much!" Patrick added.

"Which is even worse!" Green Lantern said.

"Okay! We're going to make a deal!" Superman later added. "We'll help! But first, are you a superhero?" SpongeBob, not wanting to go too fast, clears his throat and began. "Okay, so I'm the Quickster, Patrick is Elastic Waistband, Sandy is Miss Appear, Squidward is Captain Magma, and Mr. Krabs is..."

But, SpongeBob got cut off again by Superman, as his mouth is immediately covered by Emmet, while he says, "Okay, you and these other people may be joining the Justice League, because it has been confirmed that you guys are actual superheroes! So, have we made a deal?"

"Sir, yes sir!" SpongeBob replied, too eager to accept.

And just like that, SpongeBob, Emmet, and their friends have teamed up with the Justice League! Then, a wipe saying "GET HER!" is shown.

--------

"Well, well, well... if it isn't that useless sponge again!" Blackheart said, sarcastically.

"Not funny, Blackheart!" SpongeBob replied, not amused by Blackheart's joke.

"Yeah! Let Unikitty go right NOW!" Emmet added, demanding Unikitty back.

"Poor choice of words, construction worker... as she is now MY child!" Blackheart said as she summoned Unikitty, who was brainwashed by her!

Everyone, including the Justice League, got ready with their battle stances, as Blackheart and Unikitty got ready with theirs. It was the first REAL battle between good and bad!

SpongeBob and Emmet VS. Blackheart and Unikitty!

Blackheart threw her Blackheart weapons at Emmet, who swiftly dodged them in time, as he got out a wrench and threw it. But, Blackheart instead grabbed Emmet's wrench and threw it back at him, knocking him out! However, he got back up to show that he is brave enough to battle her, so he picked up the wrench that Blackheart threw at him, and swung it before Blackheart used a sword to block it.

Meanwhile, SpongeBob was having a tough time with Unikitty, as she repeatedly used her horn magic to blast SpongeBob, although he still got back up to attack again. "Unikitty, stop! This thing is controlling you!" he said as he tried to use karate on her. "I don't care! You are trying to tell me that I'M not being friendly!" Unikitty spat out on SpongeBob, blasting him with the same magic again.

SpongeBob was knocked out, and brutally injured. Unfortunately, so was Emmet, and that didn't stop Blackheart. "Too weak to battle, huh, losers?" she said to the sponge and the construction worker. Then, she took out a huge blaster, shot it at SpongeBob, Emmet, and their friends, sending them flying in an instant!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" They screamed as they fell to somewhere else in Syspocalypstar.

"Now who can stop us? I think it's time for a new era to begin!" Blackheart said before she then laughed evilly with thunder crashing, preparing something even worse.

To be continued...