Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Out in the parking lot Dylan called me over to his car. " Heey Holly. Your brother said you need to get a ride home with me since hes in football and Emmas in cheerleading."

I smiled happy to get more time to talk to him, because i mean really, who wouldnt want to spend time with this God?? His eyes were just soo blue and his muscles soo bigg... Just then i was interupted from my fanasizing by i screamy high pitched voice.

  "Dyllie!! I missed you sooo much!!" Morgan screamed while running over to him, falling in the process to (somehow) make herself look hotter. When no one rushed to help her she got up, suck her ass and her boobs, and walked over here. I swear if  she swayed her hips anymore they would break off!! Come to think of it i wouldnt call it swaying, more like twitching.

"Hey Morgan" Dylan said giving me a sympithetic look. "Shouldnt you be at cheerleading?"

  "I should be saying the same thing about you about football Mr. Football Captian" she said flirtasously while griding his side.

"I took the practice off to take Holly home" he replyed, smiling at me. I smirked a Morgan tryumphantly.

"Oh Holly! I didnt she you there! Im sorry just give me one more minute with MY BOYFRIEND!" she said with a visous smie. With that she pushed Dylan against the car and started making out with him while grinding him and squeezing his ass, just to make sure i got the message to stay away.

When they were done she walked away, but not before saying "Hes mine little girl, you dont stand a chance."

"Did it hurt?"i say smirking.

"What?" 

"When you fell off the whore tree and banged every guy on the way down." With that i turned and got in the car but not before i saw the bewildered expreson on her face.

Dylan got in and as soon as we strated to drive we both died laughing "That had to be the funniest thing ive ever seen in my life!! I mean her expreson was pricless!!" He exclaimed while whiping away tears from laughing so hard.

"What you not going to stand up for your girlfriend?" i teased. Instantly he blushed, ashamed.

"Maybe if she could stand up without falling every two seconds i would" We died laughing again.

"Seems like the Morgan isnt as good at what she does as she thinks she is" 

"No shes as good as she thinks at that" he said winking while i pretended to barf "shes just really annoying and clingy"

"No really? I thought it was normal for girls to try i kill eachother with there eyes for talking with there boyfriends" i say sarcasticly, Dylan rolls his eyes.

"You dont know, maybe you'll turn like that when you get your first boyfriend" he mocked me for not having a boyfriend yet.