Chapter 17

Recap:

“Okay, but I still don’t trust him.”  Dylan grumbled.

“That’s fine, now let’s move” I said walking to the door again. This time Dylan helped Deven up and we all made our way to the hallway.

Chapter 17

We had made it to the window without anything eventful happening, I was starting to have more and more hope about getting out of this situation without anyone here getting hurt. I shouldn’t have gotten my hopes up.

I quickly formed a plan to get Deven out of the window and told the boys, “Ok I’ll hold Dylan in here while you jump out the window then I’ll lower him out to you for you to get and I’ll climb out the window after. Sound good?”

Dylan nodded his head, but Deven looked upset, “I’m not a baby I can climb out the window myself.”

“Oh really? How about you show me then.” I countered knowing he wasn’t strong enough to stand on his own for long.

“Ok, I will.” Dylan let go of him and he stood on his own feet despite the pain I saw on his face. Happy that he could stand he walked right next to the window, about to jump out, when his legs gave out and he had to use the window ledge for support.

“See, I told you. Now just let us help you and you can regain your manly pride later when we aren’t in danger of dying.” I said and then went to help Deven. Dylan then jumped out the window and holds his arms out for me to put Deven in them. I almost had him all the way out when I heard a bone chilling voice that I hoped I would never have to hear again in my life.

“Oh my. What do we have here? You weren’t trying to escape me, were you kitten?” Evan said in a teasing tone, but I could sense the anger underneath. I was frozen in my spot, but then realized I had Deven half in and half out of the window, so I pushed him out the rest of the way roughly causing him to land on top of Dylan and knock them both to the ground. Turning back to Evan I saw an amused smile on his face, “Aren’t you going to answer me? It’s rude to just leave me hanging.” Talking to Evan was only going to waste time I don’t have so I quickly turned back to the window and tried to jump out. Too bad Evan was right there to stop me like always. “Tsk-tsk.” Evan said waggling his finger back and forth while getting extremely close to me. “Did you really think I would let you away that easily? You aren’t very smart if you did.”

I knew from past experience that trying to push him back will do nothing except anger him and I’m sure I would last 5 seconds in a fight with him, so I tried my last option which usually works wonders on him since he’s such a horny little basterd. I stuck my finger in his belt loops and pulled him closer to me, pulling my shirt lower to show my cleavage I put on my seductive voice and face,  “Evan I’m so sorry for letting out the captive, but he just looked so sad and pitiful tied up like that that I couldn’t just sit back and do nothing.” I was now toying with the edge of his boxers which I could see was working from how quickly I could see a bump in his pants, “I can promise you one thing though…” I leaned in and whispered directly in his ear, “I would never leave you…” I killed the soft spot under his ear which made him moan. Knowing I had control of the situation I slowly eased my knee under his groin and hissed the rest of the sentence, “Without causing you some permanent damage!”