Chapter 9

Recap:

"Dont worry, he wont be bothering you anymore. You alright now." He soothed while untying my arms and legs, when he got my gag off he asked "Did he hurt you too bad?"

"N-no" i said just to make him happy.

"Good, because your gonna have to be ok in order to do what we are gonna do." He said the resumed Max's position on top of me and started kissing me. I let him do whatever he wanted, because all i could think about and see was Maxs lifeless body laying on the floor, with blood pouring out of him onto the ground.

While looking at him i couldnt help thinking if ill die like him, on the cold hard floor with no one around to mourn and no one even caring enough to dispose of my body properly.

Chapter 9

I woke up the next morning feeling sore al over again. Looking beside me i couldnt find anyone and sighed in relief that i would have some peace and quiet for a little while. I looked to the floor to see if they had cleaned Max up, even just thinking his name made me shudder. thankfully he was gone but there was still a red stain no the floor where he was. I stayed starring at that until the door slammed open and all hopes of peace and quiet were gone.

"Get out of bed you h*e and go make us breakfast!" Evan came in yelling. Guessing he was in a bad mood i jumped up right away, only to realise all i had on was a bra and underwear. I grabbed a blanket to cover myself up with,but Evan snatched it from my hands and said, "Get down their now! I dont care if your not dressed it will just give you more motivation to et the job done quickly!" He started to push me out the door but not before whispering in my ear, "Besides, you look better like this." and pushed me to the stairs.

I stumbled before finding my balance and walking down the stairs. Trying to cover up as much as i could before i got in front of everyone. To my despair everyone was in the kitchen waiting for me to cook for them. As i stepped in the room from all around i could hear wolf whistles and people yelling 'your hot' and 'damn girl'. In every ones eyes all you could see was lust, and while i walked by one of the guys reached out to grab my ass, but before he could touch it Evan grabbed his hand and glared at him.

"Thats my property, thank you very much." He said sternly then winked at me.

Shuddering i ran to the stove to start making something for these obnoxious men.

Deven's P.O.V

When Holly walked into the room i could help my jaw drop, she was soo damn hot! She was skinny, but not so skinny that you could see her ribs, and she has big boobs and ass that you cant help but want to squeeze. Just as i thought that Rick (a random gang person) trys to grab her ass. I get extremely jealous, but a wave of relief washe over me as Evan grabs his hand and glares at him. That relief soon turns to anger at Evans next words. 

"That my property, thank you very much" He smirked at her and she shuddered before running to the stove.