Chapter 22

Recap:

“Ya I do” she replied cheekily, “He’s Kenny from my science class and he’s soooooo sweat and innocent.”

I scoffed, “He wont be so innocent after your done with him” I winked and Emma was about to retort back but the guys arrived, ending our conversation.

“You guys ready to get to class?” Matt asked. We nodded and Deven took my hand and walked me to class.

I really hope he asks me to prom.

Chapter 22

(Deven’s P.O.V)

I’ve decided that I’m going to ask Holly to prom, I’m just not sure when yet. Everyone is wondering why I just haven’t asked her yet, but I just can’t rush things with Holly. She’s so different then all the other girls I’m used to, the ones who drop their pants more often then they put them on. Holly actually has confidence and self-respect and wouldn’t be as easy as that which I respect; even though she had been through so much she hasn’t let it faze her as much as it would some girls.

I wish I knew her before all this stuff had happened; because I hear people talk about how happy and carefree she used to be and I want to see that side of her that I’ve never seen before. Now I have made it my mission to bring that girl back at any cost. I’m hoping that maybe if I take her to prom I might get a glimpse of who she used to be, but I have to find the perfect time and place to ask her, Holly deserves something special and that’s exactly what I’m going to  give her.

I’ve been getting hints from other girls that they want me to ask them, some hints not so subtle, but I turned them all down knowing that none of them can compare to Holly.

Thinking about Holly so much really had me wanting her so I stopped and tugged on Holly’s hand for her to stop too. She gave me a confused look but then I called out to the others in front of us, “Hey guys!” They all turned around, “You guys go ahead to class me and Holly will be there in a minute.” They all nodded their heads and left for their classes. Without warning I pulled Holly into the first door I saw which just so happened to be the janitors closet, how cliché?

“Deven what are you doing? We’re going to be late for class” Holly said in an unsteady breath from our closeness due to the fact that the closet was small.

“We still have ten minutes,” I murmured in a husky voice, slowly backing her into the wall, “And I really really miss being this close,” She was now backed fully into the wall while I was pressed against her. I leaned into her ear to whisper, “Don’t you?”

Holly gasped followed by a groan as my hands traveled up her sides, “Deven we can’t, what if we get caught?” she replied but I could see her resolve was fading.

“Come on, I just want one little kiss. Is that too much to ask from my girlfriend?” I dramatically pouted trying to convince her and finally she let out a small sigh.

“Ok, but just a kiss, then we go straight to class.”

“Yes ma’am” I murmured against her lips before mine went crashing into hers. It was a hard passionate kiss as my hands tangled themselves in her hair and she dug her nails lightly into my back, making me groan with need.

She pulled away but I still trailed kisses up and down her neck sucking gently, “D-Deven you s-said you would stop” she said huskily, showing me she didn’t really want me to stop.

“How do you expect me to stop after that,” I murmured against the skin of her neck before bringing my head back to her face, “panting lightly I said, “You drive me crazy.” Before kissing her deeply again, loving the feel of her lips on my lips and her tongue dancing with mine. We only broke apart when we saw the pale face of a nerdy freshmen guy peek in and nearly have a heart attack at the sight of us.