Chapter 4

Chapter 4

As soon as we were out of sight of them i tryed to push Evans arm off me, "Oh you didnt think you were getting away from me that easily did you?" said said with a smirk.

"Please get away from me!" i cried tears threatening to spill over. NO! i cant cry. if i cry it will show how really weak and scared i was, and if he saw that it would just make him want to do more.

"Now why would you want that kitten? We are ony going for i nice friendly walk" He replyed gripping me tighter.

"Just please bring me back to my friends!" i sobbed, now crying rapidly.

He looked at me and his gaze soffened. "Oh kitten, i didnt mean to make you cry" he started kissing my tears away and holding me close. If this was Dylan i wouldnt mind it, but since it was Evan i started crying even harder. "Come on kitten i love you dont be like this"

What is he talking aabout loving me? If you love someone you dont friggen rape them!! "You dont love me, you dont rape someone you love"

"But i havent been able to stop thinking about it. I have to have you again, your like an addiction!" he said with crazy eyes. Then crashed his lips into mine, licking my bottem lip to get me to open my mouth. I clamped my mouth shut and whimpered to get him to stop, but i encouraged him even more. "Kiss me back!" He yelled fiercely before crashing his lips to mine again. I still wouldnt kiss him so he grabbed my jaw, pushing his thumb and first finger into my cheaks until i have no other choice but o open my mouth. He instantly shoved his tounge in, exploring my mouth and making me whimper again. Again he probley though  my whimper wa a moan or something, because as soon as i did that , he started trailing his hands down my stomach and back up my shirt. He grabbed my boob and started masaging it through my bra while  moaning over and over again.

"Ok kids, break it up! Time to get back to class." The princible said just as i was about t break down crying again. A wave of relief washed over me as i silently thanked the princible for saving me.

I started to rush off for class, but not before Evan comes up behind me and says, "We'll finish that later kitten."

I froze and stared at his retreating back in horror.

"Come on Holly get to class. You don't want to be late" Said the principal while walking away. I rushed to class and made it in just as the bell rang.

**************************************************

After school Emma drove me home since the boys were at practice. She dropped me off at my house and speed down the road. Her boyfriend was taking her on a date tonight and need to spend all day getting ready. I groaned as i unlocked the door. I hated being home alone, although i would never tell anyone that. They dont need to be worried about me anymore then they do.

I walked into the kitchen to get a snack before going to the living room and watching some T.V. Every sound sounded like someone inside the house and by a hour and a half i was completely paranoid, not even being able to hear the wind blow without freaking out. I nearly pissed myself when i heard someone knocking on the door, thinking the worst. I calmed down when i heard Matt and Dylans voice, running over to get the door.