Chapter 12

Recap:

“Goodnight” She whispered, and I was just abut to fall into the best sleep of my life when I heard the door being ripped open and angry voices yelling, but there was one voice that I heard loud and clear.

“What the f**ks going on here!” Evan yelled, venom dripping from every word.

Oh shit.

Chapter 12 (Dylans P.O.V)

She been gone for weeks now, WEEKS! And we still havent saw sight of her. People are starting to loose fate and give up the search, but i wont, i never will. I love Holly, and always have, but i didnt think i was good enough for her and i never dreamed that she would like me. I settled for  thoes not even close to perfect h*es when i should of had her all along.

Matt wont be my friend anymore he always knew i liked his sister, but since shes been gone hes says im obssesed with her. Im not obssesed, i just care for her enough to stay up night and day, hour on end, to try to find her and Evan.

I know Evan kidnapped her, i feel stupid now for not seeing the signs. How he always wanted to know where Holly was and hat she was doing, and always wanting to go to her house. How Holly seemed to get jumpy and nervous ever since he came and all out scared whenever he was near. I thought she just didnt like having a new guy in our group, but after they both dissapeared on the same day, i know the truth.

I've come up with a plan to gether back, even if i have to kill Evan and everyone else in my path. Holly is mine and no one is gonna hurt her, shes just too delicate and perfect to go through something like this. 

A burst of engergy goes though me and im filled with the need for action. I jump out of my bed pack a small bag and head downstairs.

"Where are you going sweety?" Mom asked, confused by me rushing past her.

"I'm going for a few days but ill be safe, dont worry." I quickly reasure, running though the door on my way to get Holly, and my revenge.

******************************************

Hollys P.O.V

I was just falling asleep when i eard a voice that send shivers down my spine.

"What the f**ks going on here!" Evan yelled enraged. Before i could process what was happening, i was being shoved to the other side of the bed, Deven's muscular form seperating me and Evan. 

No one said anything for a long time, just glared at eachother from opposite sides of the room, until finally Evan broke the silence by wispering, "Get him"Then all hell broke loose. Evan two goons ran at Deven, but  he fended them off easliy sending them both unconsious to the ground. Even though we were in a life threatening situation, i couldnt help but notice how sexy Deven looked while fighting.

When i looked back Deven and Evan were in fighting stances, Evan was trying to make /deven move away from me but he refused to move. Evan lunged at him first which started a tornado of punches and kicks. They moved so fast i couldnt keep up, all i knew was that blood was splatering everywhere and i dont know whos it was. 

I was so scared that Evan was going to Deven and win the fight that i started hyperventalating(A\N: I have no clue how to spell that =P), thoughts of Devens lifless body on the floor and Evan taking me away with him again were swirling in my head.

NO! I cant let this happen, i have to calm myself down and help. Not just sit here freaking out like a defencless little girl. I have been defencless ever since i got in this stupid, messed up gang. I'll never be defenceless again and i'll never be in there gang again, even if it means i have to die.

Now calmer and more determined i looked around the room for something i could use to hurt Evan. The only remotly usefull thing i saw was a metal lamp on the bedside table, so without thinking i grabbed it and ran towards them. 

Evan had the upper hand with him pinning Deven down on the floor. I could see Deven was tiering fast and wouldnt be able to keep up much longer. Suddenly Evan brought his fist up and punched Deven in the face so hard i heard a crack and he fell limp on the floor. That was the last straw. With all my strength i brought the lamp up and slammed it into Evans head, i heard him grunt and then growl menicingly. 

"Kitten, you know i like it rough but this is unexecptable," Evan growled grabbing onto my arm with more strength then he has ever used before," Someone needs to teach you a lesson."

With that he grabbed my other arm and pushed me against the wall. Punching me rapidly everywhere. The pain was horrible and made me scream for what seemed like hours, finally i didnt have enough energy in my body to stay standing up so  i went limp in his arms.

I guess he thought i was knocked out or something because he then layed me down and went out the door. Thinking he was leaving us here i was soooo happy, but i guess i should have known he wouldnt let us off the hook that easily, because he came back in a feww minuets later with more bulky men who lifted Deven up and took him away. I tryed to crawl after him, but i could barely move my arm without screaming so i just lay there and started to cry.

Soon though i too was lifted up and carried away by none other then Evan. At first it was so painfull being lifted, but soon my body started to go numb and my vision faded. All i had left was my own thoughts but that too soon got pulled into a black tunnel untill i felt, saw, and thought noting.

I stayed to that state for what seemed like years but was probably only a few minuets. Suddenly i was thrown into the air and landed on a hard, cold surface. That was the last thing i knew before i passed out completely.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Heey guys!

Sorry for how short this chapter is but im having a mental block. I know what i want to happen next but im not sure how im gonna lead up to it.

Anyway enough of me complaining. What did you think of the chapter?

I wrote Dylans P.O.V at the start to let all you Dylan fans know that hes still alive and fighting!

Please Vote\Fan\Comment!! :D

<3 Alexis4815