Chapter 15

Recap:

"The gloves are in Evans room, and no one goes in Evans room except him. They will be impossible to get.

I was discourged for a second but then had an idea, "Oh dont worry i know how to get them." i said getting up and starting to walk away.

"Wha-How?"Stuttered an astonished Deven.

I looked over my shoulder at him and said, "Dont worry i have my ways." with that i walked out of the room leaving Deven behind completely confused.

Chapter 15 (Holly's P.O.V)

I walked up to my  room to get somethinggave me as a girt once, hoping i would wear it and be his own personal stripper, which didnt happen but i guess guys can have their dreams. Anyway the outfit was basically just a lacy bra and a thong, /there was some see-through fabric covering my stomach up but that was all. Normally i wouldnt wear this kind of stuff because its just degrating, but as i looked in the mirror  i couldnt help but notice that i actually looked sexy, if you look away from the brusis.

Step one: Make Evan preocupied, i thought to myself as i went out my door and knocked on Evans. He didnt answer right away and i got worried that he was out on another job, but my worries were soon taken away as his sleepy face answered the door.

"HOLLY! WTF are you doing here this early...."His voice trailed off as he took in my outfit, "Damn girl, finally gonna take me up on that offer?"

"Ya, i mean you do so much for me, giving me a house and food, i thought it was the least i could do for you." i answered seductivly, trying to hide a smirk the whole time. He was totally buying it!!

"Oh really? Well its good you finally came to your senses, but why at 12:00 at night?"

"Because i couldnt stay away from you anymore. I missed you, i want you, i need you right now." As i said this i gradually got closer to him to wrap my arms around his neck, "Dont you want me?"

"F**k yes!" he yelled excitedly, "now come here you little slut."

With that he grabbed me and throw me down on the bed, ripping off my clothes. This time i had to pretend i liked it and was enjoying it more then usual, so i readied myself for a long night. Step Two: Get Evan too tiered out to even think about what i was planning to do with Deven.

*************************

I looked up to the ceiling ad thanked god it was over, with Evan breathing heavily underneath me i realised that Step two worked pretty well, so i prepared myself for Step three: Get the gloves and get down to Deven without waking up Evan or making him suspicious. I brawled up and was almost off the bed when Evan stirred under me and woke up.

"Hey kitten, where are you going?"

"I'm just going to get cleaned up after what we just did. I'll only be a little while but you should get back to sleep, you look really tiered."