Chapter 16

Recap:

Inside the door it was black except for a small flame light in the corner, whic allowed me to see the gray concrete walls with something splattered on them that im praying to god isn't blood. I was about to walk away, deciding that the room really wasnt important at all, until i heard a beautiful, angelic voice.

"I'm all done now Deven. You can open you eyes." Holly's voice was soft and caring, but underlined deep with concern.

How could she be concerned for anyone in this horrible place? She should only be caring about herself. I didnt dwell on the question long because the second i heard her voice a feeling of need and love ran through me. Withought thinking i yanked myself up to the window ledge, ready to save my love from the villan.

Chapter 16

(HOLLY'S POV)

 The amount of relief on Devens face when I walked through the door was surprising. I mean, I know he likes me, As a friend. Maybe even more, But the pur admiration and love that shone through his eyes stopped my heart for a second and then run into over-drive. Then my mind snapped back into reality, I have to get us out. Now. 

Running over to im I gace him a huge hug. 

"God, You took so long I thought he hurt you." Deven mummbled into my shoulder. "I thought you left me for good."

"I would never leave you." I reassured him.

"Good, But that's enough sappy-ness for me. Get me out of this so we can get out of here." He said while pulling us apart.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I'm sure. I want to get us out of here, And I'll do watever it takes to do that for you." Deven said while looking straight into my eyes. I could see the complete honesty in them.

"Fine then. Lay back and put these on your leg. I'll get the blow tourch." I got up and walkedd into the weapon side of the room.

I shudderd as I looked at all the weapons. Images of people being tourchered with them flew through my mind but I quickly shoved them away. Trying not to dwell on the un-known past.  

Grabbing the tourch I hurried back over to Deven, Not wasting anymore time looking at the weapons.

"Are you ready?" I asked once I reached him.

"Yes... I..I.." He stuttered for a second, Then looked into my eyes. "I am." He said after fixing the gloves one more time.

Closing my eyes, I took one more calming breath before I opened then and turned on the tourch. Slowly bringing it closer to his leg till it touched the metal of his chains. He flinched and sucked in a breath, But he never screamed or made any sounds of unberable pain, Which I'm glad for because I don't think I could continue if he had of. When I was almost his knuckles were white and he was making whimpering noises that were breaking my heart. (NOTE* I'M HER COUSIN AND I WAS EDITING THIS AND WHEN I TOLD HER YOU CAN'T MELT METAL, SHE IGNORED IT. SO, IT MAY BE A TAD BIT STUPID. KTHANKBAI. Love,DawnPower.)

(A/N:She just sofened the metal enough to pull it off easily so if my cousin would please not intrudeon MY story life would be better. :P)