Chapter 13

Recap:

Soon though i too was lifted up and carried away by none other then Evan. At first it was so painfull being lifted, but soon my body started to go numb and my vision faded. All i had left was my own thoughts but that too soon got pulled into a black tunnel untill i felt, saw, and thought noting.

I stayed to that state for what seemed like years but was probably only a few minuets. Suddenly i was thrown into the air and landed on a hard, cold surface. That was the last thing i knew before i passed out completely.

Chapter 13

I woke disoriented, not being able to make sense of where i was and what was going on. After laying down and thinking for a couple minuets i remembered the events of last night. The escape, hiding in the foorest, finding a hotel, Devens arms around me in bed, Evan coming, fighting, passing out. As the memories flooded into me i felt a wave of nausia hit me, I leaned over the bed and threw up onto the floor, not caring if Evan would get mad at the moment. 

I felt like shit, and my head was spinning as i tried to remember everything that happened last night. Going over it over and over again, but i knew there was something missing. It caused a weight over my heart and i just couldnt lift it off until i figured out what i was forgetting.All of a sudden it hit me lke a ton of bricks."Oh my god."I whisered to myself, "Wheres Deven." As soon as i said his name  a million questions flew at me causing me to gasp.

Where is he?

What happened to him after i passed out?

Is he ok?

Is he dead?

When i thought of the last  question i froze. No, he cant be dead. I cant be too late. The thought of a world without Deven terriyed me more then i thought it would. In only the short amount of time that weve known eachother i've learned to care anout him this much. If you had of asked me a month ago when we first met i would have undoughtedly not cared, but i've seen past his bad boy exterior and saw the boy who was brave enough to go into a life of killing to save his broter from it.

With all these thought swarmming around in my head i jumped out of my bed needing action, needing to do anything other just sit down and take the punishment. I started walking towards the door determined to find Deven , even if she had to search the whole house. Just as she reached the door Evan burst thought it.

"Just where do you think your going? Evan said slightly mad, slightly ammused.

"Wherever you arent." I said, just to be rebeliouss.

Evan was shocked at her response, but composed imself quickly. "I really? I dont think so."He said pushing me up against the walland whispering n my ear "You've been a really naughty girl, i think you should pay" with that he bit my ear lobe hard. 

I winced in pain, but refused to give him the satisfaction. Im not just going to take it this time, im gonna fight back, but first, lets have a little seduction. Because lets face it, the only way to get someone like Evan to stop is by playing his own game.