Mixed signals

It's been over three months since you started working at Jujutsu High and now you were more comfortable with the workload and the rest of the staff members, well except for one person...Gojo Satoru.

Gojo was mostly busy on missions, but whenever he had free time, he made it he's mission to annoy the crap out of you. It was like the word personal space did not exist for him.

He would come into your office and basically shove his face in front of yours. An incident happened a few weeks back where he saved your life and since then he would not shut up about it. But luckily for you, he'd been on an overseas mission for the past week and you've been enjoying your peace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was Saturday and you had just finished your morning jog and decided to stop by the cafe near your house to buy breakfast.

The cafe was pretty empty when you went in, only a few couples were seated having their morning meal. You removed your earphones and made your way to the counter.

"Ah, what's this..." You heard a familiar voice say at one of the tables.

"...Miss 'short skirt-chan' is that you?" He continued.

'Ugh so he's back and why is he here of all places?' You thought as you turned to the table.

"Its Miss [L/n][F/n]." You responded walking a few feet towards him.

'Oh, he's with another woman. But just like the other one she's really beautiful.' You thought looking at them.

Gojo wasn't wearing his blindfold in fact he looked completely different. His hair was down, he wore a pair of really dark sunglasses and a loose black shirt that was doing wonders for his collarbone. You couldn't see his pants as he was seated and the woman was blocking his legs.

"What are you doing here...are you stalking me?" He asked playfully.

'Gosh, why is he acting like he's by himself?' You thought.

"Tch as if...I live close by, so I'm a regular here." You said while folding your arms.

"Really? I live close by as well. Could it be that Miss 'short skirt-chan' and I are actually neighbors?" He asked pretending to be shocked.

"I don't know..." You replied.

The conversation was making you uncomfortable, you could feel the woman glaring at you.

'Oh my goodness if looks could kill, I'd be dead.' You thought trying not to look at either of them.

"...well let me leave the two of you." You said as you made your way back to the counter.

"Oh okay." Gojo replied cheerfully.

'Idiot! Why didn't you just pretend like you didn't see me.' You thought.

You sat at the opposite side of the cafe as you waited for your name to be called.

The woman giggled and spoke loudly, it was almost as if she wanted you to hear just how close she was with Gojo. You paid no attention to her and put on your earphones, placed the volume on high and began to scroll through your phone.

After You were done scrolling, you closed your eyes and began to drift away with the song until a tap on the shoulder brought you back to reality.

You opened your eyes and looked at the owner of the hand, surprise...surprise it was Gojo. You looked at the table where he was seated and the woman was staring at you in an annoyed manner.

"What?!" You asked irritated.

"Whoa there kitty..." He said lifting his hands in defense.

"...the guy at the counter has called your name like five times now, your order is ready." He explained.