Realization

After your talk with Gojo, you were really excited about Friday.

It was finally the end of the day and you planned on buying a few things for tomorrow's trip.

*knock knock*

"Come in." You said packing the paperwork on your desk.

Ijichi walked in looking tired.

"Miss [L/n], do you mind dropping Gojo off today? The other day he told me that you live in his area and I would drop him but, I have to work late tonight." He asked.

'Did Gojo put him up to this.' You thought.

"Not a problem Mr Ijichi." You said with smile.

"Sigh...thanks." He replied tiredly before leaving your office.

'Poor man's exhausted.' You thought watching him leave.

After you were done packing, you realized that you forgot to give Ijichi the daily report. So you took your handbag with the reports and went to his office.

You knocked and entered, Ijichi sat with a lot of paperwork on his desk.

"Sir, here are the reports for today." You said handing him the papers.

"Right, I almost forgot." He said.

After going through them, he saw that they were all correct.

"They are all fine. Have a great evening and I'll see you tomo-"

"Ijichi..." Gojo sang entering his office "...let's go home."

"Ah Mr Gojo, Miss [L/n] will be the one dropping you home today." Ijichi said.

'So he didn't know.' You thought.

"But why Ijichi?" He whined.

"Sigh...I have to work late today, so please Mr Gojo, just go with Miss [L/n]." He explained.

'Poor guy already has so much work and still has to put up with him.' You thought looking at Gojo.

"Fine, but only because it's Miss 'short skirt-chan', if it was anyone else I wouldn't accept it." He said pouting.

"Thank you Mr Gojo." Ijichi said with a tired smile.

"Well shall we get going?" Gojo asked you.

"It's Miss [L/n][F/n] and yes." You responded.

"See you tomorrow Mr Ijichi." You said.

"Ok Miss [L/n]." He replied before getting back to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You should stop giving Mr Ijichi such a hard time. The poor man is exhausted." You told Gojo as you walked to your car.

"I don't know what you're talking about, I've never given him a hard time." He replied.

"He always sighs and looks 5 times more tired than usual when you're around." You said giving him somewhat of a disapproval look.

"I choose not to comment on that." He responded as you two reached the car.

You placed your bag on the passenger seat and remembered something.

"Do you mind if we stop by a mall, I need to buy somethings?" You asked looking at Gojo through the rearview mirror.

"I don't mind." He responded with a smile.

"Thanks."

The car ride was quiet. Gojo hadn't said a single word since you left the school.