Composure

After what happened last night you didn't want to open the text, but a part of you wanted to know what exactly did Tadako have to say.

You closed your eyes and took a deep breath, then proceeded to read the text.

Sender: Tadako

T: [Out of all the men in Tokyo you really went for Gojo Satoru? You dirty little bitch, you really love being treated like trash don't you? Gojo will get tired of you soon and when he does you'll come crawling back to me.

Naoya 😘 ]

You slammed the phone on the bed and covered your face.

"Why can't he just leave me alone?" You asked as tears of frustration ran down your face.

You picked up your phone, deleted the message and blocked Tadako.

You weren't sure what his connection was with Naoya, but the text made it pretty clear that they were probably friends.

You quickly wiped your tears when you heard footsteps coming towards the room.

"So Nanami said that he'd kill me if-" Gojo paused when he saw you.

"...what's wrong?" He asked in a concerned tone.

"Uhm...n-nothing." You responded forcing a smile.

"You sure about that? Because you look like you've been cry-"

"Gojo I'm fine...so what we're you saying about Nanami?" You asked trying to change the topic.

He could clearly see that you had been crying. So he sat next to you, removed his blindfold and let out a deep sigh.

"[Y/n], I'm here for you and all I want is for you to be happy. So please let me know if something is bothering you, alright." He said in a reassuring tone.

You stared into his beautiful orbs and realized how tired he was. His blindfold did a great job hiding his exhaustion.

"Thanks Gojo that really means a lot, but I'm fine...really I am." You smiled.

He could see through your lie. Your lips smiled and you pretended to look happy, but your eyes were sorrowful. It pained him, seeing you like this.

"Ok, if you say so." He mumbled.

"You should get some rest, you look tired." You told him.

"I will, but first I should feed you or Nanami's gonna kill me." He replied scratching the back of his head.

"That would be a bad thing." You chuckled.

"Yeah, so let me go make something for you." He said standing from the bed.

"I'll help." You offered removing the blanket and getting up.

"No, just stay in bed and I'll serve you." He smirked.

"No, I've been in bed the whole day. Don't get me wrong it's a very comfortable bed, but there's no way I'm staying in there any longer." You replied while stretching your arms.

"Ok, but don't push yourself." He warned.

"Sure thing dad." You joked.

"Oh my...just call me daddy." He said in a flirtatious manner.

"Ugh." You rolled your eyes.

He chuckled.

"Can I freshen up real quick?" You asked.

"Yeah actually hold on a sec..." He left the room and came back with a plastic bag.

"...this plastic is yours." He claimed handing it to you.