Let's Talk

A loud clashing sound woke you.

'What the?' You reached for your phone and checked the time. It was past 10am.

You felt a mild headache and rubbed your forehead gently.

There was another clashing sound, this time it was louder than the first one.

So you sluggishly got off the bed and made your way to the source of the noise.

Upon entering the kitchen, you found Gojo trying to fit a pot back into the cupboard.

'That's right, he's here. So last night wasn't a dream.' You thought.

"Good morning sugarplum!" He said cheerfully, turning to you.

"Good morning Satoru..." You replied, with a hoarse voice and sore throat.

"...you're doing it the wrong way, turn the lid around or it won't fit in the cupboard." You told him.

He stopped what he was doing and looked at the pot, "You're right!" He exclaimed while following your instructions.

"What were you doing with that?" You asked clearing your throat. It hurt when you spoke.

"I made breakfast." He pointed at the dinning table.

You turned and walked towards it. There were croissants, bacon, waffles, omelet and cut fruits set on the table.

You turned back to him and folded your arms.

"Ok, fine. I made the omelet, the rest of the food was delivered." He admitted scratching the back of his head.

"Anyways, sit down." He smiled.

You sat without saying a word and watched him. He was still busy making a hot drink.

'Why isn't he asking me anything?' You wondered.

"Here..." He placed a tea cup in front of you, "...honey lemon tea, for your throat." He added pointing at his throat.

"Thanks." You said softly.

"You're welcome." He sat next to you.

"Thank you for this meal." You both said.

You stared at him as he ate.

"What? Is there something wrong with the food?" He asked.

"N-no."

After eating in silence for a while, you finally decided to speak, "About-"

His phone interrupted you.

"Just a moment." He said.

He answered and placed it on the table on loud speaker.

"I've been trying to reach you since last night, Gojo-sensei." The boy said irritated.

"I'm fine and how are you today Megumi-chan?" He asked.

Fushiguro clicked his tongue and didn't respond.

"How can you be so grumpy in the morning?" Gojo asked.

"The next time you send something to the school, tell me to stand outside when the person is close. Yesterday I stood out there for almost two hours before the driver brought your stuff." He complained ignoring Gojo's question.

"Hehehe, sorry. It was an emergency." He told him.

"Yeah right. Just come get your stuff, it's taking up space in my room." Fushiguro said clearly annoyed.

"You can bring them to the house if it's bothering you. I'm not coming to the school until next week." He said.

"Then why did you send them here in the first place?" He asked.