Wet Dreams

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⚠️Warning⚠️

NSFW

This chapter contains rape elements. Readers discretion is advised.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two of you stopped by a pharmacy before heading back to the hotel. Not for old people medicine, but Gojo bought hangover medicine that would help you in the morning.

"I don't wanna...I wanna drink more shake." You protested when he told you that it was time for bed.

"No, you've had enough sake for one night." He said firmly.

"Satoruuuu, you're no...*hiccup* fun." You whined.

"So I'm not old man anymore? I guess the drive back must've sobered you up a little." He smiled.

You didn't say anything and turned your back at him.

"Don't be mad doll face, if I let you drink anymore you'll start throwing up." He explained.

"Hmph...party pooper." You teased.

He sighed, "I need to pee. Please don't do anything reckless while I'm in the bathroom."

"Don't tell me what to *hiccup* what to do...you're not the boss of me." You pouted.

"Ok sorry."

'She's so different from her sober self. I wonder how I'd act if I were to get drunk?' He wondered before flushing the toilet.

"I'd probably just act the same way as I do now." He told himself as he washed his hands and left the bathroom.

"Ok pumpkin pie, let's-" You weren't in the sitting room where he left you.

"[Y/n]." He called out entering the bedroom.

He froze wide eyed, "Why are you naked?"

"Why?" You giggled and walked seductively towards him, "Because...I'm gonna give you *hiccup* a lap dance."

His cock throbbed at the sound of that.

'This is bad.' He thought.

"Come on..." You took him by the hand and led him to the bed. "Sit down...aaand let me entertain you, Da-ddy."

"No." He said firmly before clearing his throat.

"Why nooooot?" You whined.

"Because you're drunk and I don't wanna take advantage of you." He replied.

"You're not taking...advantage of me, I want this." You said while drawing circles on his chest.

"[Y/n]...w-we can't." He said under his breath as a visible bulge formed under his kimono.

"You don't *hiccup* wanna have shex with me?" You asked before dramatically putting your hand over your mouth.

"I do, but not while you're like this." He pointed out.

"Like what?" You sat on the bed and covered your face.

"Drunk."

You didn't say anything for a while.

'Did I upset her?' He wondered.

"Listen babe, I'm-"

"Yesterday when you left Megumi and I, where...where did you go?" You asked looking at him.

'Where is this coming from?' He wondered.

"To the higher ups, like I told yo-"

"Did you go have shex *hiccup* with someone else? Is that why you don't want me today?" You asked him with teary eyes.