Recovery

"Hey Naoya..." You heard a familiar voice say, "...just what the fuck do you think you're doing to my woman!?" Gojo asked his jaw clenched in anger and his sky blue eyes glowing with absolute rage.

*A few minutes earlier*

Gojo walked back to the table, with his phone in his hand and a bright smile on his face.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" Utahime asked as he sat.

"That's none of your business." He replied poking her on the nose.

"Don't touch-"

"Nanami where's [Y/n]? Did that naughty girl miss me so much, that she followed me to the toilet?" He asked playfully, interrupting Utahime.

"Stop making it sound like [Y/n] is some kind of a pervert..." Nanami said before clearing his throat. "...she went to meet a friend." He added as he looked at the time on his watch.

"By herself?" Gojo asked.

"Yeah. I wanted to go with her, but she refused and said that the place wasn't far from here and she wouldn't take long." He answered clearly worried.

"How long ago was that?" Gojo asked feeling uneasy.

"It's been over 20 minutes now. I told her to call me if anything happened, but she hasn't." He replied.

"Can you call her to find out if everything is ok." Gojo told him.

"You still don't have her number?" He asked as he dialed you.

"Nope." Gojo responded with a smile.

"It's off."

'That's right, her battery was low.' Gojo thought with a concerned look as he stood up.

"Let's go look for her." He told Nanami.

"Good idea." He replied standing up as well.

"Should we come too?" Utahime asked worriedly.

"No need. Nanami and I will find her. Her phone died and she probably just got lost trying to find her way back here." He responded with a smile trying to hide his worry.

"Ok." She said.

"We should split up to cover more ground." Gojo suggested as they left the bar.

"Ok call me if you find her and I'll do the same." He said before they walked in opposite directions.

Gojo walked for a bit then took off his sunglasses and within seconds he sensed where you were.

"Nanami I found her, she's in an alley two blocks from where we were standing earlier. I'll meet you there." He said through the phone.

"Ok, I'm on my way." Nanami said before hanging up.

Gojo rushed to your location and the sight he found there made his blood boil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had never seen him angry before, in fact you assumed that he doesn't get angry. Gojo looked like a completely different person.

You were so used to his playfulness and child like demeanor that this side of him kind of scared you.

He sensed your fear.

"Its ok [Y/n], you're safe now." He said turning his focus to you. His angry expression changed into a reassuring smile.

He then picked you up, with one arm under your legs and the other supporting your back like a groom carrying his bride.

Be a Good Girl [Gojo Satoru x Reader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara