Sweet Date

Gojo placed his head on the table.

"Oh Nanami, what do I do?" He sighed.

"How about you leave, since I'd rather spend my Sunday doing anything else, then having you as a guest." Nanami replied, irritated as he read through his newspaper.

Gojo showed up at his apartment unannounced and wouldn't stop knocking until he answered the door.

"You're lying, you enjoy my company..." He smirked, "...by the way where'd you even get a newspaper on Sunday?"

Nanami was seated on the couch, while Gojo sat across the room at the dinning table.

"To be honest I thought that [Y/n] rejected you and that's why you decided to come by today, but I was wrong, you just wanted to annoy me." Nanami said ignoring his friend's question.

"She didn't reject me, but she didn't accept me either." He said lifting his head.

"Well at least now there's a 50:50 chance." Nanami said before flipping the page.

"Damn this movies and their lies!" He exclaimed slamming the his fist on the table, "I thought that she would say yes and then we'd run off into the sunset and maybe have some steamy sex afterwards, like they always do in the movies." He added.

"You better not break my table..." Nanami warned "...and I was wrong."

"About?" His friend asked curiously.

"With that idiotic mentality, the chances are more like 70:30." He replied.

"Hmmm I see...so there's a 70% chance that she'll go out with me." He said while rubbing his chin.

"Sure, let's go with that." Nanami responded sarcastically.

"Sigh...feelings are hard." He sulked.

Nanami noticed that his friend was down, so he placed the newspaper aside.

"You said that she likes you back right?" He asked.

"Yeah, so?" Gojo pouted.

"That's a good thing. If you clean up your act and show [Y/n] that you're serious about being with her, then I'm sure that she won't reject you." He advised.

"Clean up my act? Nanami you're making it sound like I'm some kind of a delinquent." He remarked.

"I'm talking about your lifestyle Gojo." He said rolling his eyes.

"My lifestyle?" He asked confused.

"Stop sleeping around!" Nanami barked.

"Ok, starting when exactly?" He asked.

Nanami glared at him.

"Fine starting today, I won't sleep with any women." He affirmed holding his hands up.

"Good." He acknowledged.

"Sheesh! If I knew that this was going to happen, then I could've had one last good fuck, to hold me down." Gojo joked.

"You sound like an animal in heat." Nanami said taking the paper in his hand again.

"It was a joke." He smirked.

"Sure it was." Nanami rolled his eyes and opened the paper.

"And thanks by the way." He smiled.

"For what?" Nanami asked.

"If you couldn't have spoken to [Y/n] before I did, then she probably wouldn't have listened to what I had to say." He admitted.

"You're welcome." He said.