Confession

*The day your suspension was lifted.*

When Gojo hung up and you called Nanami.

"Hey [Y/n], how are you?" He answered.

"Hey Nanami , I'm great and you?" You replied.

"I'm fine."

"So Mr Ijichi called and said that my suspension was lifted." You said cheerfully.

"That's great..." He praised, "...so the higher ups finally came to their senses."

"Well according to what they told Mr Ijichi, Naoya allegedly begged them not to fire me." You said rolling your eyes.

"Right...we both know that's a lie." He chuckled.

"Yep, I'm just glad that I wasn't fired." You said happily.

"Me too."

"Thanks again for your help, Nanami."

"I've already told you [Y/n], there's no reason to thank me." He said gently.

"No Nanami, I do need to thank you, because if it wasn't for you...then I wouldn't be alive today." You reassured.

"I think you mixed things up [Y/n], Gojo was the one who saved you that night, not me." He told you.

"I-I'm not talking about that night, you saved me a few years back."

"I did?" He asked surprised.

"Yes you did." You affirmed.

Nanami stayed quiet for a moment trying to recall the event you spoke of.

"I'm sorry [Y/n], but I don't remember saving you." He admitted.

"Yeah, I figured that you wouldn't remember."

"I'm sorry for not remembering." He said feeling guilty.

"Oh no, there's no need to apologize. I kinda guessed that you wouldn't remember." You comforted.

Nanami wanted to know how he saved you and why he didn't remember.

"How about we meet up on Sunday and you tell me everything?" He asked.

"U-uhm sure." You responded.

"Great, then I'll see you on Sunday." He said sounding a little excited.

"See you then." You replied.

You hung up the phone feeling somewhat nervous. This was going to be the first time ever that you'd tell someone how Nanami saved your life and the icing on the cake was that the first person to hear it was going to be Nanami himself.

"Sigh...I hope he doesn't judge me." You told yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Present day*

You woke from a deep sleep to the sound of your phone buzzing. Half-conscious, you wriggled your arm free and slapped at your bedside table, searching for it.

[10 New messages]

'What the heck?' You wondered as you unlocked your phone.

You went to bed early last night, so you were a bit worried as to why you had that many messages this morning.

You rolled your eyes when you saw who the texts were from.

Sender: Mr Handsome 😎

M: [Hey [Y/n]]

[I'm sorry for the way I've been acting lately 😔]

[I was being a complete asshole and I hope that you can forgive me 🙏🏻]