Friendship

You waited for Gojo to come by your house, so the two of you would start jogging but he was late.

'Is he even gonna show up?' You thought as the clock turned 8.

"Sigh, that idiot." You thought leaving your house and locking the door.

When you left your yard, you saw him standing on the side walk in front of his house.

He had the blindfold on and wore a black long sleeve workout shirt that wasn't tight but, hugged him in all the right places, with matching jogging pants and some white running shoes.

"Good morning sleepy head, you're late. Did the thought of jogging with me leave you too excited to sleep last night?" Gojo asked with a smirk as you walked towards him.

"Morning...no I thought you'd come by my house, so I waited for you." You responded as you studied how good he looked in the gym clothes.

"Oh sorry about that...and I know I'm hot but stop checking me out like that. I feel like you're undressing me with your eyes, you pervert." He said playfully while hugging himself.

You rolled your eyes and jogged passed him.

"Wait for me Miss 'short skirt-chan'!" He called out as he caught up to you.

"By the way, love how good those leggings look on you." He said giving you a small nudge.

"It's Miss [L/n][F/n] and thank you." You smiled.

He was shocked by your reply. He expected a sassy or sarcastic comment but, you were just happy to be out jogging today that you didn't entertain him.

Jogging with Gojo was great!

That would have been true if he didn't have to stop every two minutes because some woman wanted to know why he was wearing a blindfold, or ask for his number, or even find out if he lives around the neighborhood. It was so annoying.

'Are there always these many women out jogging on a Sunday?' You thought as you watched him a short distance from you, flirting with a woman who stopped him to ask for 'directions'.

"Sorry about that..." He said catching up to you.

He could clearly see how annoyed you were at this point.

"...I promise that I won't stop for anyone else." He said.

You didn't respond and just narrowed your brows.

"Not good enough? Hmmmm, I'll buy you breakfast when we're done jogging." He said cheerfully.

"Sigh...ok I can't say no to free breakfast." You said.

Gojo kept his word and didn't stop for any women. After jogging the two of you made your way to the cafe.

"Won't it be awkward if your cafe boyfriend sees you with my handsome self?" He asked pointing at himself dramatically as you guys approached the cafe.

"Tadako is not my boyfriend, he's an acquaintance." You responded.

"Tadako huh? You guys sound close." He said.

"Not really, it's just that he's like me. He moved to Tokyo recently and we've been helping each other out with places & locations. So we get along." You explained.

"Is that so?" He asked as he opened the door of the cafe for you.

"Yes." You replied entering the cafe.

The cafe was a bit full but, there were still some open tables left.

You both stood in the queue.

"Take away or shall we sit?" He asked.