Endless Smile

"[Y/n] it's me..." You heard Gojo call out from the other side, "....please open the door."

*Moments earlier*

When Gojo was done using the bathroom, he decided to change into grey sweats and shirt to match your lounge wear.

"Sorry for the wait, I-" He wondered where you went.

"Miss 'short skirt-chan'." He called out as he walked into the kitchen.

"Is that her name?" The woman asked.

"What are you doing here? Where's [Y/n]?" He scowled.

"How rude...we haven't seen each other in months and that's the how you react." The woman said sounding disappointed.

He didn't respond.

"Sigh...I came to pick my IC card (a prepaid transportation card), I forgot it the last time I was here and I told you on Friday that I'd pass by to pick it up, remember? You Have no idea how hard it is to get around withou-"

"Where's [Y/n]?" He asked in an impatient tone.

"I'm guessing that's the woman that opened the door? She left in a hurry."

"She left?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yep, she said 'You clearly seem to have important business with him, so I'm just gonna leave the two of you.' And then left. Kinda rude of her." The woman explained, shrugging her shoulders.

'Shit this is bad.' He thought as he scurried to the door.

"Where are you going?"

"Your card is in one of the drawers in the sitting room and if it's not there, then I threw it away. I want you gone by the time I come back." He told her before leaving his house.

"I hope she's not mad." He said to himself as he walked to your place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Knock! Knock!*

"[Y/n], I know you're in there, please open." Gojo pleaded resting his forehead on the door.

There was no answer.

"That woman just came to get her IC card that she forgot at my place a long time ago..." He paused and waited for a response, but there was none.

"...I swear that there's nothing-"

"Go away!" You hissed, "Just go and leave me alone!"

"No, I won't leave until you open this door..." He retorted, "...even if it means that I have to stand here all night."

He waited for your reply, but you remained quiet.

"Please don't let this misunderstanding come between us, things were going so well." He said.

"Leave Satoru!" You demanded as you wiped your tears.

"What else do I have to do to show you that you're the only one I want [Y/n]? I've put in so much effort and yet...please tell me, because I don't know anymore." He lamented.

"I'm not your type." You sniffed.

"What? I can't hear you."

You swung the door open.

"I said, I'm not your type!" You said curtly, while tightly gripping the door handle. "I'm not like those women you sleep with-"

"[Y/n] listen to me-" He said softly trying to calm you down.

'Damn it, I made her cry again.' He thought to himself, as pure guilt tore through his stomach knowing full well that he was the cause of your pain.

"No! You listen, you're strong, handsome and good at everything you do, the Gojo Satoru. Someone like you deserves someone who's amazing and-"