Call Me Daddy

Gojo turned to you with a mischievous smile.

"Are you asking me to spend the night with you?" He shrugged his shoulders casually.

"Or..." He leaned in and kissed you aggressively, his hands firmly grabbing your ass. "...spend the night with you?" He whispered seductively into your mouth.

A small moan escaped your mouth, from the sudden kiss and intrusion on your derrière.

"What do you think?" You whispered before your tongue slipped into his mouth.

You had a somewhat sweet alcoholic taste from the wine.

He pulled back breathing unsteadily.

"You've been drinking?" He asked with a seductive look.

"Yes, I can use mouth wash if it's bothering-"

"Nope..." He hoisted you up and walked to the bed.

"...I don't mind." He said, laying you down and giving you sloppy kiss.

You weren't even sure when it happened, but he stripped you off your clothes, leaving only your laced lingerie.

"Damn baby, you're so beautiful." He stood over you, lustfully admiring your figure.

You could feel your insides warming up just by his words and the way he was looking at you.

He took off his shirt and threw it who knows where, as you got up and helped him out of his slacks.

He placed his lips on your neck and left wet kisses all over, sending warm shivers through your body. You moaned and raised your back at the sensation, which allowed him to unclip and remove your bra.

He pulled back and stared at your bare breasts as if it was his first time seeing them. You could feel his erection growing between your legs.

He took your nipple in his mouth and began sucking, while gently massaging the other one.

"Mmmh..." Your moan pleased him as your hands ran through his hair.

He sucked on your boob hungrily making a *Pop* sound as he left it and moved on to the neglected one. 

You began grinding your hips against him as you felt the region between your leg throbbing with desire.

*Pop*

"Someone is impatient." He kissed your chest and began to slowly descend, leaving a trail of wet kisses until he reached your womanhood.

Gojo felt prideful when he saw the damp area around your sensitive spot. He placed a kiss and gently bit your clit through the laced fabric, gaining another moan from you.

He removed your underwear and looked at your pussy like it was an exotic dessert. He was excited, he'd finally get to pleasure you to his hearts content.

Oh, how long he's waited for this moment.

His eyes looked up and met yours as he slowly licked his lips then said, "Thank you for this meal."

Without breaking eye contact, he flicked his tongue over your clit in swift licks, pausing to suck and kiss, skillfully circling his tongue over your folds, sending spiraling shock waves throughout your body.

"Satoru..." You moaned, fingers coiled around his hair.

"Does it feel good baby?" He asked, his tongue swirling around your clit.

"Yeesssss..." was all you managed to say.

Satisfied by your answer, he placed your thighs over his shoulders and his hands slid under your ass, lifting it a bit. Now he had better access to your pussy. He slid his tongue deep inside you, as far as he could go, stretching your walls.