Friends

After Gojo's actions last night, you weren't looking forward to seeing him at work. You were anxious and didn't know how you would react if you ran into him.

'At least I don't have to walk past his house.' You thought as you got into the car and pulled out of your driveway.

The car given to you by the collage was strictly for work. Although it spend the weekends in your garage, you weren't allowed to drive it for your own personal use. That's why you would take the train on the weekends.

You parked into the school and sat in the car because as usual you were an hour early. Your heart was racing and you breathed heavily.

"Calm down [Y/n], pull yourself together." You said trying to steady your heartbeat.

'God I didn't even see him yet, but just the thought of him and I being in the same place is freaking me out.' You thought placing your head on the stirring wheel.

"Sigh...what's wrong with me?" You asked feeling yourself dose off.

'Knock, knock'

A tap on the window woke you up.

"Oh, good morning Mr Ijichi." You said after rolling down the car's window.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you Miss [L/n] good morning, is everything okay?" Ijichi asked with a concerned look.

"Everything's fine." You responded with a bright smile.

"Okay then, let's do our best again this week." He said.

Ijichi would say this to all the managers in the beginning of every week, it was somewhat of a weekly chant for him.

"Yes Sir." You responded enthusiastically.

"Well, I'll see you later Miss [L/n]." Ijichi said before he started walking.

"See you Mr Ijichi." You replied.

Ijichi's weekly chant made you feel somewhat better.

"Ok [Y/n] time to start work. Forget about him and let's have a great day." You said cheerfully as you left your car. You made your way to your office feeling much better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While doing your usual work you came across a report you didn't understand, so you went to Ijichi for help.

*Knock knock*

"Come in." Ijichi said.

"Sorry to disturb you Mr Ijichi but-" You paused when you saw Gojo sitting in the office. Your heart began to race again.

"Yes Miss [L/n] is there an issue?" Ijichi asked.

"...Uhm it's not really an issue, I can come back later if you're busy." You replied as you made your way out of his office.

"No, I'm not busy, don't mind Mr Gojo." Ijichi said raising from his chair and reaching out his hand for the papers you were holding.

"Hello Miss [L/n], don't mind me." Gojo said with a smile.

"Hello Mr Gojo." You responded as you handed Ijichi the papers.

'Miss [L/n]?...Well that's a first.' You thought.

"Miss [L/n] what seems to be the problem?" Ijichi asked.

"Right...I don't understand this report, it says the events happened on the same day but the dates on each page are different.

Ijichi clarified everything and soon you went back to your office. Strange enough when you were Ijichi's office, Gojo did not utter a single word nor did he even look at you.