Part 16

"Wow," Dean said, lying in bed next to the angel.  Cas was snuggled up next him, the blankets pulled over their waists, covering their still naked bodies.  Cas's arm rested on Dean's chest and his right wing draped over them, his left wing resting above Dean's head.  

"You said that already," Cas said, smiling.  

"Wow," Dean said again. "The way your eyes glowed.  The way your wings spread out.  Let's just say the noises you made were nothing compared to seeing that."

Cas blushed fiercely.  "Well, the wings were just a bonus," he said, smiling, and nuzzling Dean's neck with his nose. "Normally you wouldn't be able to see them.  And I didn't even know that would happen."  

Dean smiled and kissed the top of Castiel's head.  "Well, it was beautiful, Cas," he said sincerely, stroking the angel's arm.  "And you were amazing.  Really.   I loved every second of it."

"Yeah, I know," Cas said, smiling up at him.  "You made some pretty great noises too, Dean."

Now it was Dean's turn to blush.  "Yeah, I did," he said, grinning. "Thanks to you."

Cas scooted up a little and pressed his lips to Deans. 

"Dean?"  They heard Sam's voice at the door.  

"Damn it," Dean said, pulling away.  He kissed Castiel once more before climbing out of bed and dressing as quickly as he could.  

"Hey, back already?" he asked Sam, stepping into the hallway, being sure not to open the door any further than he had to and closing it behind him quickly.  That may have been a bit too obvious, he told himself, and Sam's next comment confirmed it.

"Dude, nice sex hair," he said, staring at his brother.  "You might want to fix that before you see Lucifer.  He already has enough amo." 

"You got him?" Dean said, somewhat surprised.  He was relieved and scared at the same time.  He wanted desperately to save Mary and Jack, but he was nervous that Cas wouldn't be safe with Lucifer here.  And they didn't know if this mission would work at all.  Once he stepped through that rift he might never see Castiel again.  

"Seriously," Sam said, motioning to Dean's crazy hair.  

Dean growled.  He went down the hall to his room and came back a few minutes later, his hair back to normal.  "Better?" he asked.

"Let's go," Sam said.  

They walked into the main room of the bunker and Dean saw Lucifer on his knees, his hands bound behind him in some magical glowing shackles, no doubt Rowena's doing.  He was leaning forward but not falling over, and underneath him was a bowl.  Gabriel and Rowena stood by the table, watching him.  

"The rest of the ingredients are in there," Rowena said, motioning to the bowel.  "Now all we need is his grace."

"So, let me get this straight," Lucifer said.  "You guys are going to use me to keep the rift open, and keep me from my son, while draining me of my grace.  Not bad.  I gotta say though, I'm not sure how long you expect these to hold me," he twisted his wrists around the shackles.  

"Oh, they'll hold," Dean said, stepping up to Lucifer with an angel blade and cutting his throat, just enough to let some grace leak out and into the bowl.

"Ooh, tough, Dean," Lucifer teased.  "Where's your little angel boyfriend?  You really gonna risk leaving him here with me?  My Dad only knows what could happen to him if I get loose."

Anger and fear boiled up inside of Dean and he lifted the angel blade again, pointing it at Lucifer's neck.  "I could just drain it all right now," he threatened.