Hunt.

CHAPTER 7

"How in the hell did this happen!" I yelled out of rage.

"That's exactly what we were trying to figure out Rain..." Harlem replied.

I looked at Garrett for answers.

"Oh... Don't look at me love... I have control..." he mimicked.

I glared at him.

"Welcome back Crista..." a female voice said behind me.

I turned around and seen a woman. She had curly long red hair and emerald eyes. Her cheekbones stood high, while her lips were a luscious pink.

"Who are you?" I asked

"Oh... Well. I'm Jade. You're aunt." Jade responded.

I looked at her and shook my head. "So... Meredith is your sister?" I asked her bluntly.

"Yes. I'm afraid so. She didn't come home last night. Know where she ran to?" she questioned and walked up to me, she stood centimeters from my face.

I looked at Harlem and Garrett, Garrett nodded to me. I knew exactly what he wanted me to do.

Lie.

"No. I haven't." I gulped

She looked at me for a minute like she was trying to read me.

"Okay. I made food. You're welcomed to eat, all of you..." she beamed and left the room. I was about to walk downstairs right behind her, Garrett stopped me.

"I don't trust her..." he confessed.

I nodded my head.

Harlem stood. "So, what are we going to do?"

I looked at him, I don't know if Garrett filled him in, he looked determined.

"If we want to find her father, we need to do that locators spell..." Garrett pointed out.

"Well. We can't do it now!" I exclaimed pointing downstairs.

Garrett nodded. "Yes, we can... It'll take one minute two at the most..." he convinced.

I looked at him then Harlem.

I nodded. "Fine... Let's do it."

Garrett got out a map from his back pocket and sat it on the dresser that was on the side of us.

"We need your blood Rain..." Garrett said handing me a small pocketknife.

I looked at it before I reached out to it, was I sure I wanted to do this spell right now? With Jade downstairs?

"Rain! Any moment now!" Garrett scolded.

I blinked away my thoughts and took the pocket knife out of his grip.

I quickly swiped the knife on my palm holding it over the map. A few drops of blood spilled over the paper, transforming into a medium sized circle.

Garrett closed his eyes chanting a language I didn't understand.

As I looked at the map, the blood started to move in the left position, I looked on as the blood didn't leave a trail.

With Garrett still chanting, Harlem looked at me.

I smiled. "You are taking this well?" I whispered to him.

He nodded and turned back to the map. The blood stopped moving and Garrett pointed to a little small town that the blood stopped on.

"He's in Mahogany..." Garrett confirmed.

My eyes went wide. "That's miles from here!" I shrieked.

Garrett shushed me. "Keep it down will you love..."