You've Got To Be Kidding Me!

CHAPTER 10

"Can I get two tonics please..." I asked the bartender.

He nodded and prepared my drinks. I was sitting at a bar called "Genesis", it was a neat bar full of interesting people. It was dark out now and I was running out of time.

"Here you go miss..." the bartender called out to me.

I nodded to him and downed the first drink, then the other.

"Rough night?"

I looked on the side of me, a blonde-haired guy with chocolate eyes sat there smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes and ordered another round. I didn't have time to make friends, I needed to find my father and get to Harlem and Garrett.

He chuckles and sips his drink. "Someone's mean..."

"Look... I could care less of what you think of me. I have my own damn problems... So, thanks for telling me something I already know! Good day now..." I said and hopped off the bar stool.

I made my way to the exit and walked along the damp sidewalk. I felt kind of dizzy and I knew the alcohol was taking effect on my body. The ground was damp as I walked which raised confusion.

I looked up to the sky and seen no droplets of rain, which confused me. Am I seeing things? Is the ground really damp, holy shit I must be drunk?

I looked down to the ground again, my eyes watered, my vision was blurry. Blinking my eyes, a couple of times it got a little clear. The damp ground seemed to be a crimson color instead of the color of wet concrete.

Was that blood?

Panicking, I bagged back a little staggering into a wall. My breath hitched in my throat, I was shaking and couldn't keep my balance. Coming to realization, I attempted to run but I hit something--someone.

"Hey beautiful..."

It was the guy in the bar, with the chocolate eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked breathing harder than I usually do.

He smirked. "It's not what I want... It's what I have planned..." he said and tilted his head to the left.

"I don't know you..." I said and turned and walked away.

In seconds he stood in front of me, stopping me in my tracks.

"Yeah... You do..." he said devilishly

I shriveled my eyebrows in confusion.

What was he talking about?

In the blink of an eye, his face turned into a demon. His eyes turned a bloody red and under his eyes held veins. He grabbed me as I screamed out.

I tried to raise my palm, he grabbed my hand, crushing it into his.

"You're going to be my new experiment." he told me.

With that, sharp canines erupted from his mouth, as he bit my neck viciously.

Pain shot through my neck to my feet, I felt like all my blood was being pushed out of me in fast motion. I felt numb for about two minutes, which felt like two seconds, then I felt nothing.

My eyes fluttered closed, and everything went black.

Garrett

She was gone!

"Where the hell did, she go!" Harlem exclaimed.

I shook my head and got out of the car looking around. This is more than impossible! How could she time travel alone?