PART 20

15 days earlier...

A man barged in with 4 other people. Naina turned around to see the man standing close to him and was shocked out of fear. "Naina ji!" said the man sighing in an evil smile. Naina kept staring him in shock. It took sometime to recover herself. 

"Who are you?" asked Naina. 

"Oh Naina you didn't recognize me? This Sameer let him come. AAaaa by the way Naina I am Vicky" the man said as he comforted himself on the sofa, putting one leg on the other. Naina was still standing perplexed while he was busy in spreading his hand all over the sofa and almost trying to sleep on it. He looked at her who was standing with a blank face. "Oh God! I am Sameer's school friend Naina. Now you got it? Call him where is that man" 

Naina finally understood and replaced her expression from a serious and perplexed one with a smile. "Okay! Hello Vicky, actually Sameer is in office but you come have lunch" 

"Office on Sunday? looks like he is doing too much work ha" he taunted. 

"No actually he had a meeting with an important client. This was urgent so.." Naina replied following which she asked Ramdhari to serve him with water and sweets. 

"By the way Naina, you are so beautiful" before he has completed his sentence Sameer entered the hall and saw the man sitting in his house in front of his wife. His blood boiled would be an understatement. He fisted his hands to control his anger but nothing helped. He wanted to just go to him and beat him like hell. The other moment he heard Naina saying "Thanks.. with a smile on her face" looking to this Sameer's anger crossed it's limits. He shouted "Naina!!!" 

She was again scared to hear her name loudly. She looked back only to see Sameer standing by the door. Vicky stood up to immediately go to him and hug him tightly actually forcefully. He whispered in Sameer's ear and warned him not to create a drama scene here because that will be leading to unwanted results for his family. Sameer growled at him as he broke the hug. 

"Oh Naina, my friend his here bring him some water to relax.. right Sameer? come with me let's sit and talk" Sameer took his hand back with a jerk and warned him not to take Naina's name again. 

As they were on sofa. Vicky started with spitting his dirty intensions to Sameer. He reminded Sameer with past experiences and also warned him not to cross his way as it would result in mishaps. 

While Naina was busy preparing the meal for lunch along with Ramdhari, she heard Vicky. "Oh...  Ruchika is here come Ruchika please..." he welcomed a girl in blue cotton loom dobby saree wrapped around her perfectly. She wore earrings that looked expensive. Her hair cascaded reaching her waist and as she used her hand to keep her hair strands back her attitude matched with her outfit. Looking to her Naina assumed that she's also one of the rich society person. 

Sameer was taken aback to see her after a decade. Vicky came closer to her to give her a flirtatious look and say "Oh god you look gorgeous as before" He held her hand and took her towards the hall. 

"Naina this is Ruchika, our school friend. We three had a great time together back in school right Sameer" Vicky saw Sameer gritting his teeth for taking Naina's name again. 

"Hi Naina" Ruchika forwarded her hand for a handshake. Naina too shook hands with her with a smile on her face. "You are so pretty" Naina couldn't resist but said. No doubt Ruchika was the prettiest girl back in the school. Along with being good looking she had all the manners and persona as well. Her smile would make anyone's heart skip a beat.

"Oh shut up Naina, you are none less than me!" replied Ruchika. 

"Yes Naina you are more beautiful" said Vicky while scanning her from head to toe with his beast eyes. Sameer stood up and asked Naina to go from the place. He was all ready to send him to the hospital but not in front of Naina. 

"Have patience Sameer!" Vicky gestured his man to show him something. Sameer's eyes popped out as he saw Munna and Pandit in the video call.  He saw them struggling with the ropes on a chair. They had wounds all over their body. There were two men standing beside them with guns in their hand. The man kept back his mobile phone and whispered in Sameer's ear. "Just go with the flow bro and don't try to stand against Vicky got it? or else...." 

Sameer was helpless he was unable to figure out what should he do or what was Vicky up to. His face had fear in it. His eyes welled up as he saw Naina with Vicky and Ruchika unaware of the facts from past. He cursed everyone he could. He had to save Naina as well as Munna, Pandit and everyone. He knew that Vicky was a jerk and can cross any limits. Sameer was sweating all over.

Suddenly he noticed Naina's forehead getting tensed. He tried to listen their words but failed. Vicky turned around to again give his evil look to Sameer. Naina looked at him with teary eyes and disappointment. 

"Sameer, tell her I am not lying" Vicky asked with a warning expression that if he went against it, he would have to face his wrath. 

Sameer was oblivion to what was happening. He chose to keep quiet and nodded in a yes. Naina's eyes failed to hold more tears into it and they started rolling down one by one. She slowly came closer to him. Sameer too stood up, unaware of what his wife has been told about him. "Good luck for your life Sameer" said Naina.

She had so much to say but she didn't understand why she ended up saying such words. She headed to her bedroom and made her mind to finally go back to her real home where she is always being loved, where she doesn't have the fear that someone would kick her out of their life. She was unable to breath. She sat down silently, she cannot even imagine what happened to her all of a sudden. She was devastated. 

Naina made her mind to no more cry over that man. This was the last straw, and now nobody could make her sad. She decided to move on in her life. Naina stood up to pack up her things when Ruchika came over to her. 

"Where are you going Naina, at least wait for the marriage then you can move to his home, I don't think his parents will allow you before marriage!!" 

Naina cursed Ruchika for saying those words but continued her packing ignoring everything. 

*******************************
Pardon me for one more mystery chapter.
The picture would be clear enough in the next part...

Do vote and comment!