PART 29

"Naina.. Sameer.." They were lost in themselves when they heard some whispering from back side of the room. They got up and went towards the window. There they found Ruchika with first-aid box and some food that Naina cooked for Sameer.

"Is Sameer okay?" she asked. 

"Yes, now I'm okay like never before" he looked at Naina and said having a constant smile on his face. 

Ruchika smiled, seeing both of them happy. She handed over the stuffs and went to look for her husband. 

As Naina started with the first-aid Sameer had many questions now and was eagerly waiting for the answers. 

"Naina how are Munna, Pandit and everyone?" he asked forwarding his hand for a band-aid.

"Everyone is fine and working on the plan!" she replied.

"Plan? Oh God! Vicky locked you up here, how'll you execute the plan?" He panicked.

"Shh.. first let me do you treatment Mr. Maheshwari and then have your food, after that we'll talk about all that okay?" she narrowed her eyes. Looking to this Sameer kept quiet as a sincere kid.

Naina noticed this, she had a feeling of 'aww' looking to it. Not only Sameer but Naina as well was experiencing those unique emotions, although she acted cool. "By the way! Me getting locked up with you was part of the plan" she blushed saying this. 

"Oh" Sameer's eyes widened, "Okay we'll have serious talks later by that time.. let's talk about..." his mischievous eyes stared Naina who was busy applying antiseptic on his face. "..Your dance?" Naina got distracted and the antiseptic was applied on his chin mistakenly.

Sameer had a victorious laugh, of course he hadn't forget about her happy dance since that day. "What about it?" Naina tried to avoid that question.

"I wanted to tell you this since that day... That was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!" Sameer held hand, made her look into his eyes and said this all by his heart. Naina was mesmerized too, because he was not saying it just for the sake of flattering her. He genuinely meant it!

"Thank you" she said in more of a whispering sound.

Naina broke the trance and decided to focus upon other things rather than Sameer as it was not the right place or right time. 

Ruchika, on the other side, went to her husband from whom she wanted to spend time since days but Vicky always sent her to Sameer. As Sameer was already in his custody, Ruchika asked him to let her be with him. As she went to him, she saw her husband Vipul's dull face, it has been months since he was kept there. No proper food, no fresh air he got. 

Ruchika made him sit properly by untying the ropes, she opened the box of food that Naina gave her while packing food for Sameer. As she opened it, she found a small Arabian Jasmine which Ruchika told her, Vipul gifted it while proposing. Ruchika had tears in her eyes how you manage to do all of this Naina she thought! May God bless you with all the happiness in your life!! 

*****************************

"Hello, can I take a selfie with you?" a man asked Preeti while she was waiting for Mr. Mark. Preeti's blood boiled in anger, she turned to give him a  nice lecture saying "Oh Hello.."

But she kept mum when she saw Mr. Mark himself standing in front of her. "Mister.."

"Hahaha I love this attitude of Indian girls, that I don't care about you boys gestures and I'll kill you glares" He laughed. Preeti stared at him for a moment, even he was older enough, he was none less than a charming person.