PART 11

"Ramdhari jaldi chalo, warna phool nahi milenge" said Naina while rushing towards the door when she heard some footsteps coming towards her, she immediately turned back only to see Sameer close to her. They were standing so close to each other that 1 cm of movement would make both of them touch each other. They looked into each other's eyes for few seconds when they heard Ramdhari's voice and broke the trance. "Chaliye didi" he said.

"Ha chalo!" said Sameer while moving towards door. "Are you coming with us?" Naina questioned as it was something unusual. "Yes?! Any problem?" He asked sarcastically. "N..no no I was just asking" she replied and walked behind him with Ramdhari beside her. Sameer again felt jealous and turned back towards him and said "Ramdhari tum aage chalo..." and then he took his place beside Naina. They walked few distance and reached law garden. Naina instructed Ramdhari to pluck the flowers, till then she would walk around the garden.

She headed towards her way and found Sameer still sticking beside her. She felt butterflies in her stomach and her eyes were looking at floor because of her shyness. Sameer saw her blushing and samiled looking at her antiques when he saw a man jogging towards Naina and was about to collide with her. He rushed quickly and stood in front of Naina. As a result, the man was stopped by Sameer's hand experiencing an angry glare coming from Sameer. While Naina collided with Sameer, her head was on his back and hands holding his waist to balance herself. His angry glare immediately turned into a pleasant smile whereas the man had already changed his direction and left from the place.

"Naina...are you okay?" He asked, there was no end to his felicity. Naina came to her senses and loosened her hold of his waist, she took back her head and replied "Yes, sorry! I mean thank you"

"Heyy Sameer" Pandit shouted from far away who was exercising on green grasses. Pandit was Sameer's neighbor and best friend of his. They both didn't meet often but still had their relationship alive as before in the schools. He headed towards him, without even turning back towards Naina, because of his uncontrollable grin on his face which he wanted to hide from Naina. "Naina I'll be back" he shouted when he had passed already a good distance from her. She resumed her walk with a red face.

Naina walked and adored the beauty of nature, those green trees, chirping birds that flew here and there maybe playing with each her. Two squirrels climbing the trees and again coming back. Flowers were blooming as if absorbing the fresh morning air and not so hot sun that gave a soothing warmth to its world. After completing her walk she sat down on a wooden bench placed below a tree and observed Sameer who enjoyed with his childhood friend like a kid. Her eyes twinkled to see her dashing husband delighted with his best friend. She always saw him busy and tensed about his works, but that day he had forgotten everything and went back to his childhood.

Suddenly, Naina's smile faded and her twinkled eyes became tensed. She saw Riya, she came from another entrance and surprised Sameer. Naina could see both of them talking along with Pandit. It seemed like they were having a good time. Soon, Naina diverted her view to watch other people although her mind still thought of them.

"Naina" someone called her. She turned her head only to see Riya standing right in front of her. "Good morning!" Riya uttered with an evil smile totally recognizable by Naina. "Good morning Riya" she faked a smile knowing it very well that she would vex her again as always. "Can I sit?" Nahi bolungi toh nahi baithegi kya Naina murmured and rolled her eyes. "What?" Riya interrogated. "Nothing, please sit!" said Naina patting the empty place beside her.

"Ummm...Naina" Riya initiated while Naina was busy ignoring her and looking somewhere else. "Ya? Say?"

"You know what Sameer has always been" Riya said staring at him "a guy who is desired by every girl since childhood" listening to those words Naina's whole attention shifted on her. She looked at Riya with some eagerness that what is she about to spill but on the other hand she was a bit serious feeling a possessiveness for Sameer. Riya stopped after a build up and left Naina curious, she knew Riya had something more to speak. "Why did you stop, please continue" she urged.