PART 8

The mansion was decorated with flowers, red and while colour balloons floating with rhythm of cool breeze, a handful of guests, only closed ones stood near the colourful fountain looking and aspiring that unique yet so beautiful decoration which only a man like Sameer could think of. A grand table set up that looked like it was for cutting the cake and a masculine man with lots of tension on his head to complete every work on time which was tracable with his serious expressions, sweat rolling over his body due to non-stop working since last four hours to make everything perfect for that girl.

As he was instructing the caterers how to serve the food a hand on his shoulder paused him and made him to turn behind only to see a girl standing in a white coloured evening gown with black spots into it. Her waist was tied with a black ribbon that traced her adorable figure. Face shining due to the lights all over garden with a light makeup and loose hair. His weakness. He forgot everything when he saw her holding his shoulder maybe first time touching her, this sensation of her touch tickled all over his body and he stared her. "Sameer!" Her voice made him to come back to the real world as always. "Ya..ya..yes?" He turned his face away from her to control his hormones only to see one of the cook already staring her. Sameer gestured him to go back to his work with a glimpse of anger forming on his face.

"Mom was telling you to go and get ready, party is about to start and your best friend would not like this if you would be still undressed like this" she said with a little feeling of jealousy that why the hell she was telling her husband to get ready for some other girl.

"Yes Naina! Going just 5 more minutes okay!" He replied and ran towards another side which made Naina a bit more disappointed, she thought he was so busy in planning for Riya's comeback party that he not even looked at her properly. "Someone was telling that I keep distance from girls, I only love my dreamgirl" she said this while walking back inside the house and making faces when Nani saw her speaking something in a sarcastic way. Naina walked taking fast steps without noticing him. "Naina beta" a voice made her to stop immediately. She looked back to find Nanu standing with a confused face. "what happened..are you okay? Someone told you something?" Nanu always turned out to be most caring and most loving member of the house. She knew if she would ever have any problem she could go to him and spill her heart out. This thought made her smile "Nothing Nanu, everything is perfect as you are with us always" she went inside not before giving a pleasant smile she always holds.

Few moments later, she was there with her mother in law talking about Riya. She wanted how this 'Riya' was. "Mummy ji, tell me something about Riya....I know she is family friend but other than that??". Vishakha kept back the coke which she finished whole before keeping it, adjusted herself to face Naina amd started. "Riya..as you said she is ur family friend Abhay's daughter, I saw her since childhood, her father was so rich even richer than us he gave him all she wanted, he never shouted on her or never forced her to do something of his wish. She had always been the queen of her mind and still she is. After that Sameer and Riya got admitted in the same school, where they became friends. Riya knew everything about Sameer and always used to cook something for him, play with him, she even knew how to handle his anger." Listening those words Naina felt a bit uncomfortable and she no more wanted to coninue thks conversation. To her relief, a servant called out Vishakha to overcome some confusions after which she saw a man well dressed in a blue cloured three piece suit, with an exhausted face came downstairs towards her. "Naina, am I looking perfect?" this was enough to annoy Naina to it's full. She had to say something now. "Why are you using this word perfect again and again my ears are bleeding now. House perfect, decorations perfect, fod perfect, cake perfect and now you are asking for you looking perfect! Oh god! This perfect!" Sameer was startled to see the sudden change in her behavior, she couldn't imagine that same girl few minutes before was so polite to him to change his clothes and now she was nagging without any reason. "No Naina, it's just that Riya would spoil the whole party if any minute thing remains imperfect! I don't want to make her sad now....she left angrily yesterday but today I'll not let that happen...or else" Sameer made a crying face thinking of future. "or else....I would have to do ten times of this to convince her!!!" He completed his words when he listened a voice which said.."Riya is here!" He ran to welcome her as planned, Naina too followed him accompanied by his mother.