PART 9

As Sameer stepped inside his house main door he thought of Riya, he wasn't feeling good about all the things that happened few moments earlier, he was feeling guilty, and decided to go to his room and have a casual conversation with Naina, she was the only person who could relax his mood even by her scoldings and tauntings. He quickly climbed stairs and reached his room only to see darkness, lights were turned off and Naina was sleeping on bed with a line of pillows beside her head so that Sameer could sleep comfortably without touching her because when she came to know that Sameer can't sleep on floor, Naina proposed an idea so that both of them could sleep comfortably. As Sameer went inside washroom to change into nightwears a sound of whimper echoed which was heard only by the walls of room. Undoubtedly it was Naina who controlled it alot when Sameer entered.

Her heart was totally broken that day, she was blaming herself that why she starts expecting anything from Sameer, why his caring and friendly behavior sometimes made her forget all the pasts, why! Her sobs were unstoppable, she was hurt the most that day, her eyes was bright red and they were burning alot, indifference of which she had still more energy left to cry whole night. Two-three tears were flowing at a time from her eyes, she was unable to breathe, when Naina realised Sameer opened the door, she again went to silent mode trying really hard to not utter anything he was coming near to bed, she could see it clearly with her half opened eyes, her heartbeat too was now not supporting her. She immediately turned her face opposite to Sameer, "Naina are you awake?" Sameer asked still with a hope he could talk to her. Naina wanted to speak but didn't want Sameer to hear her whimpers too. "Naina?!" She closed her eyes as tightly as she could.

Next morning, Sameer was first to open his eyes and saw Naina still sleeping, maybe for the first time he saw hear sleeping, sunrays touching her face, making her more beautiful, he got freezed for sometime and only stared her, a tint of smile spread over his face looking at Naina as if he was in a seventh sky, where nothing mattered to him other than this girl. A cool breeze of air flowed into the room making all the curtains to move too, Sameer fixed those curtains and again took a glimpse of Naina, her hairs were on her face touching her cheeks that might gave her a tickling sensation, what Sameer thought, he headed towards her sat down on knees and kept his left hand on bed. He took forward his right hand to softly take her hairs and tuck it behind her ears, when he realized he was so close to her that her breathing sound was clear to hear. He adored her more, "I love you Naina" he spoke which he wouldn't be able to utter when she was awake. He then maintained a bit of distance, as he thought it's not good to take advantage of someone's sleep. He was about to stand on his legs when Naina's 6:30 am alarm buzzed. He looked at alarm and looked at her, quickly stood up and went some steps back in a fury.

Naina opened her eyes and it was her reflex action which made her switch off that alarm by sliding his mobile's screen upward without even looking at it. She turned a bit to sleep on her back looked that Sameer was not beside her..okay okay beside the line of pillows, her eyes widened as it was something happened unlike everyday. She looked towards door and then to other side where she found Sameer who was still trying to make his already increased heartbeat to normal. "what?" She asked perplexed. "what what?" He looked nowhere and replied.

"Why are you standing here like a ghost!"

He laughed, because these were the things he was waiting to hear it from Naina. It made him happy.

"Ghost ha" smile was not leaving his lips. He started coming to Naina to have at least a debate. But Naina soon remembered the last night and her face fell. "Sameer!" She almost shouted. He paused in his way to Naina giving back a confused expression.

"You know what, I know that you love your dreamgirl..oh god I'm tired of speaking this sentence too. So I think you should maintain distance from other girls, if your love is true. Remain away whether its me or its Riya."

"Where did Riya come from"

"Riya, came from Mumbai, don't you know" she said out of jealousy which was coming to her without any reason.

Sameer again got lost into her. "oh god this man, anytime he starts dreaming" she stood up, Sameer again came into his senses. "Naina" she turned back in annoyance and replied "whhaaaat?"

"Naina your eyes!"

"What happened to my eyes" she went in front of mirror only to realise that she had cried to the fullest last night, due to which her eyes was swollen badly and still had a shade of redness. "oh this ..I...I was tired so much yesterday, and whenever I'm tired my eyes turn red...you know" she lied very smoothly. Sameer was still in doubt if that was the genuine reason. Naina went inside washroom immediately so that Sameer would not ask more questions on her eyes.

Naina came out of washroom wiping her wet hairs, she wore a floral frock suit with red dupatta, as she stood in front of mirror she was relieved that her puffed eyes were now turning normal. She looked towards her reflection and said "Now, no more drama okay... Sameer is nothing in your life except a fake husband that's it. So no expectations and no sobbing. Got it?...Better!!"

As she came downstairs she heard a familiar voice "Sameer, Sameer do na please...." It was none other than Riya.

"First you eat breakfast then chocolate..go" he widened his eyes to make her have breakfast first. Naina got more irritated, she called out Sameer and asked him to come towards kitchen. Sameer was confused, but happy to hear that.

"Yes Naina, wha..t happened?"

Naina already had an angry glare thinking of Riya. She was cursing her in her own mind when Sameer again asked "Naina??"

"Yes?"

"You called me here, right" Naina didn't have any work for him, the thing was just she wanted to show Riya that Sameer was her husband and she had right on him more than her. "Naina, will you tell me?" She was thinking what to speak and realized Riya, was coming towards kitchen too. "Sameer, am I looking good or not?...please tell me actually this suit was gifted by your mom so I couldn't figure out if I'm looking pretty, please Sameer tell, Sameer please" she kept her hand on his to show it to Riya. Sameer on the other hand was feeling like a dream came true. Naina holding his hand, he smiled and only stared at her. "Sameer" Naina again got annoyed by his daydreaming, this broke his trace and he looked at her with a weird expression that why her tone changed suddenly. "I mean Sameeeeer, tell na please" she acted like she was blushing, Sameer was unable to utter anything, he knew if he started adoring her, he would last only saying her 'I love you'. She was something out of this world beauty for him, and that beauty couldn't be expressed in such a short time.

"Naina you are looking okayish in this" Riya's voice reached her ears.

"Sameer, I will look gorgeous in this right?" She asked him with vim in her eyes.

"Riya, traditional would never suit you! I think you look good in these torn clothes only...." By saying this, she passed a 'don't mess with me' smile "...right Sameer?" He was still staring at Naina, and looking at her antics "yes" he replied unaware of what he said. Naina's smile then turned into a laugh and she left. "what?? I'll not look good in traditionals Sameer, I'm a fashion designer, don't you know??"

"SAMEER...SAMEEER!!!"

"Yes, what? Come let's have breakfast" he said and ran behind Naina. While Riya got angry as hell, it was for the first time, Sameer was not paying attention on her as much as he used to. He just stuck to Naina. She threw the utensils into sink and walked outside. "I had my breakfast now my chocolate please...good morning aunty" she saw Vishakha coming towards them. "aunty see Sameer is so changed nowadays" she pouted.

"People change Riya, there's nothing new" Naina again taunted. Riya looked at Vishakha expecting a contradicting reply to Naina but what she heard was something else.

"Naina, you are really an intelligent girl" she walked towards dining table losing Riya's grip on her shoulder. "You always have a correct answer of every question" she caressed Naina's hairs.

It was the last straw to Riya's anger but she knew no one would support her in front of Naina, so she bid a good bye to everyone and left in extreme anger glaring at Naina for the last time.

********************************

Please vote and comment!