PART 12

"Hey Naina...." Sameer barged into the room with a bouquet packed with only roses, chocolates in the same hand and a not so small greeting card which he handled carefully so that it didn't tear off. The clock struck 9, his party was still going on when he got a phone call from the delivery man who was standing right in front of Riya's home. He immediately bid a goodbye to everyone and this time, Riya wasn't trying to stop him for some more time that seemed strange to Sameer but he thought she was changing now and didn't want to stick with Sameer all the time. He was soon found in front of Riya's house and made the delivery man keep all the things into his car. Sameer thanked him as he knew him before hand, his name was Priyank. Sameer had asked him to complete all his works first and then deliver him those things from his gift shop because of the party he needed to attend. Sameer then drove to his house as speedily as he could, humming the old songs that was only heard late night in the radio.

When he didn't find Naina, he kept all the things in room as decorated as he could and went downstairs to take Naina with him. He saw that dinning table was kept clean, Sameer knew that everyone had their dinner and went to sleep, of course it was 9:20 by that time. He was found more delighted as nobody would disturb him and Naina now. He went to kitchen, he knew that Naina would only be found there as it was 'her' who hated sitting at one place and gossiping in a phone call. She was always found working despite of all the servants in his house. He ran into the kitchen uttering her name, but he was disappointed again, there was nobody inside the kitchen, lights were turned off, dishes were already washed and kept neatly onto the paltform.

Sameer seemed a bit tensed on not finding Naina anywhere in the house. He thought to check the garden before informing anybody but Naina was not found there also. He ran inside in panic to make them know that Naina was missing when he collided with Ramdhari, on his way to his room. "Kya hua Sameer bhaiya aap itne pareshaan kyu lag rahe hain?" Ramdhari asked by seeing him tensed. "Ramdhari! Ramdhari!" he was unable to breathe. "Bhaiya kya hua aapko?"

"Ramdhari Naina, Naina nahi mil rahi" he uttered and ran to wake his mom up. "Bhaiya par wo toh apne ghar gayi hain" Sameer halted as he listened to Ramdhari. "Ghar?" he turned around to face Ramdhari. "Haa unhone kaha ki unhe yaad aa rahi thi sabki to wo aapki mummy se puchhke chali gayi" Sameer was relieved but at the same time he was sad as his plan met an unexpected failure. "Bhaiya aap paani piyenge?" Ramdhari asked and Sameer replied negatively. He asked him to go and sleep and Sameer too headed towards his room.

He walked slowly and stood resting his palms on window. Ya! the same window that used to blow up Naina's hairs and made her look more beautiful. Cool breeze of wind touched his face as he remembered about her. Her smile, her way of talking, her care towards Nanu and love towards his mother but not towards him "Ya ya" he made faces as he thought all the things. He took a deep breathe and spoke "Oh Naina, its been few minutes when I didn't find you in this room and guess what I'm already missing you" he gave a slight smile and looked at the things he brought for her. He decided to keep the greeting card in her cupboard so that when she comes another day she would be surprised. He opened her cupboard, though hesitating for a while as he never opened any girl's cupboard in his whole life. It was true that he was a naive in 'girls' department. Sameer kept the card into her cupboard and his eyes shot up a beautiful thing kept inside the beautiful girl's cupboard. 'A Diary'. It had yellow and pink color roses with a unicorn head printed on it, below to it read 'on a field of horses be a unicorn' this made Sameer smile wider as he thought how perfect she was! Her diary too was chosen as if it was made to only belong to her. He closed the closet as he picked it up with a lot of curiosity.

Sameer rested himself on his bed and opened it a half but closed it again. "wait wait wait Sameer, where are your manners? It's her diary and you can't read it" He closed it and kept it aside. But again looked at it and said "Really, but I wanna read this!" he turned his head to stop his urge and the next moment, he was seen holding the diary in his hands. He opened it with a smile and his smile widened as he looked at the first page. "My dearest diary" it was written boldly with a purple sketch pen with little hearts around it in baby pink. This line itself told how much loving she was.