PART 18

Christmas treat?
Yes!
Merry Christmas...♡♡

******************************

The cafe was crowded but the table where three of them were sipping hot coffee was filled with silence. Everyone had to say their own things but none of them dared to start first. Swati threw fire balls towards Sameer from her eyes. Sameer too was busy dodging them all by concentrating only on his coffee. While Munna was no one less than an umpire of that game watching each and every move and judging them all. 

Swati kept her coffee mug with a loud sound, making both of them move slightly in fear. Sameer gathered the courage and said. "Swati, before you say anything" Swati narrowed her eyes more. 

"Actually not only to Swati I also want to say something to you Munna" They both sat detemined and focused at Sameer's words. 

"My dream" Swati made her grip over the mug tight. "..girl is.." it was a wonder why the mug didn't break as Swati almost tried to break it in anger. "Naina!" Her grip around her coffee mug loosened in disbelief. While Munna too can't trust his ears if he was listening it right.

"Uhh.. you are telling these stupid things just to defend yourself. But now No one could save you, Naina will not stay with you anymore" Swati said pointing her finger towards him. "She will not bear more pain, her friend is there for her always standing to save her from beasts like you" 

"Beast? Beast? I know Naina is the beauty but not call me beast just to relate it with movies" Swati couldn't understand whether it was  joking time or what? 

"Is it a joke, I will sue you, got it? It wi-" Sameer held her finger and kept it down gently.

"Listen Miss Swati, I swear, Naina is my dream girl, I didn't know it before because Naina wasn't allowed to show her face before marriage, I got to know it on our wedding night" Munna's eyes got lighten up. He nudged Sameer saying- "Oh wedding night ha.." but stopped as he got angry glares from both of them.

Sameer told them everything from start till the end. He also apologized to Swati for what he did and being oblivious. 

"..Now I'm trying to make everything right and I will. Okay" told Sameer looking down towards the table and he heard a chuckling sound, when he took his head up he saw both of them were having a tint of smile and it was noticeable that they were controlling their laugh to a great extent. 

"You too!" Sameer stared them waiting them to burst out laughing to their fullest. "Sameer, your love story is too good" said Munna amidst his laugh. "Yes, I'm imagining how would Naina react when she'll come to know her love story." Swati said wiping of a small tear coming out of her eyes because of laughing a lot. 

"Heyy! nobody will tell Naina okay, I'll tell her at the right time" 

"Now when will you both stop laughing" Sameer rolled his eyes. 

"Jiju" started Swati as she controlled her laugh and became normal. "Thank you so much, you relieved me from all my worries, I was so tensed when I got to know this, Thank you and.." she kept her hand on Sameer's "...never ever leave my friend, nor hurt her anymore, she's pretends to be strong and indifferent of anything but inside she's really soft, emotional and very innocent. She gets hurt easily because she loves everyone unconditionally and there no boundary of her love and care" said Swati having water droplets inside her eyes, this time, emotional ones. 

"Swati, I promise, I'll never ever do anything that would hurt her" Sameer consoled her with his empathetic words. 

"Don't you worry Swati, Sameer is that kind of boy who saw a girl years back but still loves her" said Munna, looking at his friend. "...he loves that girl so much that he would never let Naina take his dream girl's place.." joked Munna and got back a slap at his back from Sameer and all the three laughed. 

*****************************

Naina set the lunch and served it to Nanu and Vishakha. "Naina beta, your cooking skills are just umm wow!" said Nanu savoring his favourite dishes on table. " Yes papa, I missed this in Delhi a lot" said Vishakha smiling at her. She asked for Sameer and Naina said that he is out reason of which she didn't know. 

Sameer parked his car and headed towards home smiling like anything. He was happy that slowly things are getting sorted out and situations are becoming favourable. as soon as he entered he could only see Naina serving the food to his family with full affection in her eyes for them. He never had thought he would get such a perfect wife. He immediately went in front of god, folded his hands and thanked him for giving him the perfect wife whom he never deserved. 

As he opened the eyes, he could only see Naina in front of him. His smile became more wide. He kept starting at her till his imagination said something. "Are you done with your prayer?" asked Naina, Sameer was taken aback, he a laughed on his stupidity that he wasn't able to differentiate between imagination and real Naina. 

"Oh ya yes! done!" he smiled awkwardly. "Sameer?" Vishakha came  following the voice she heard. "What's the matter? What important you had that your prayer couldn't wait for you to wash your hands and face" Vishakha shrugged. "Nothing mummy, I was just-"

"Mummy when did you come, you didn't tell me" he came forward to hug her. Vishakha stepped behind and asked him to first get fresh as his sweat, smelled so strongly that effect of deo was nowhere to be found.

"And keep your socks outside please" Vishakha said covering her nose in disgust.

He took off his socks and saw Naina who asked him to give her the socks, she would keep it. "Thank you Naina" he said to her. "Oh it's okay give it to me now" he looked at his socks in his hand took it away. "No not for this, for coming in my life" he looked into her eyes with affection. 

"what?" this time Naina's voice was not less that a whisper. "I mean, nobody ever came to me when my socks smelled like hell, mummy always said me to wash it by my own, nobody ever touched it. But you are asking me to give to you, you are so sweet Naina" she smiled to hear those words, she felt being special in his life at least for a small reason. 

"And no you don't have to do such things okay, you are my wife.. Sameer Maheshwar's wife" he said as a King. 

"Hello" Sameer got a call from an unknown number. "Sameer Maheshwari" he heard a familiar sound "You, how dare you call me" 

"Don't panic dear, now I'm back! to fill colours in your life" someone said from the other side of the call.

"By the way, I got to know that you got married? what's her name.. yess Naina"

"Don't take her name" Sameer's anger was on the peak. He was burning to hear that person's voice, he hated it. 

*****************************
Do vote and comment!

NOTE: Here's something taking a twist in the story. But I'm afraid to tell you that I would not be able to update further chapters for 1-2 months. Just taking a break and wanted to concentrate on other things for some days.
But! Nevermind I'll be back with something different coming ahead in the story.

♡Keep reading♡

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.