PART 5

Days flew in selecting clothes for the couple, arranging the best caterers, looking for the perfect decoration, inviting and arranging rooms for the guests. Both families were delighted for the wedding except those two souls who were about to be soulmates in few days, one dreamt of his dream girl all the time and other was hurt like hell to hear those words from her fiance.

"Naina come let's ...." Bela paused when she saw tears in Naina's eyes. "Naina, are you ok?? Why are you crying beta? Tell me is there any.." before she could complete her sentence Naina ran towards her and hugged her tightly, Sameer's words still echoed in her ears. "Oh god! Naina, your wedding is tomorrow and you started crying today itself ha?!" She broke their hug and palmed Naina's face, wiping off her tears she said "don't cry my princess...or you will look ugly tomorrow"

"She already is!" A voice came from behing which was none other than from Preeti. Bela shut Preeti's mouth and asked her to take Naina outside for Mehndi after wiping up all her tears and making her smile. Naina stepped out of her room and saw lots of ladies sitting in her house who were busy singing wedding songs whereas Bela served them with cold drink and snacks. Naina greeted all of them and they started pulling her hand as a rubberband towards them and finally made her sit at a place where she met two girls who were there to apply Mehndi on her hands and legs. "Di...please write Sameer loves Naina on her hand without forgetting" Preeti commanded them while Naina again turned saturnine remembering those killing words coming from Sameer.

"Hey Sameer come on smile it's your bachelor's party bro!" Pandit said while chewing his veg momos with red chutney. The three friends were out for a last day party with Sameer before his marriage. Sameer passed a fake smile whereas Munna was successful to change the topic and start talking about their school day mischieves. They finished their dinner and talked for hours, Sameer forgot all his worries for sometime till he received a call after reaching home.

"Hello who's that?" asked Sameer.

"N..Naina" she said in a low whispering voice as it was 11:30 pm at night, everyone in her house was asleep and she stood at the balcony.

"Why are you calling me" he replied in a rude manner.

"One thing, I wanted to ask you since that day....that why are you getting married with me then?" she asked in an innocent voice hearing to it Sameer too became soft and decided to explain her calmly.

"Listen I am doing all this because of my Nanu, it's just one thing why I am getting married to you, I am not at all playing with your life if you don't want to tie a knot with me tomorrow then you could do this, and if no then I wanted you to know everything you would have to face after marriage that's it..huhh" He took a breath after saying non-stop.

"I'll marry you" she replied without thinking for a while. Sameer was perplexed after hearing the answer from her side but she faded all his confusion by saying "see my chachu loves me a lot, he never ever forced any of his decisions on me but this time he asked me to marry you and now I have the opportunity to pay a part of all the things he did for me since my childhood. I will definitely marry you Sameer."

"Don't..."

"What?"

"Don't say my name please I don't like it!" he said irritated enough. It was almost an end to Naina's patience. What the hell he thinks of himself? She hung up the call listening to it and went to sleep in disgust. But sleep was not ready to reach her eyes. A lot of things she had to think about some of them needed overthinking even. She was about to get married the next day, she was marrying a person who even didn't like to hear his name from her mouth, she heard a lot of hurting words from his fiance the first day they met, she couldn't even deny about the marriage because of her love towards her uncle. What to doooo??????? Arggghh she almost shouted those words which disturbed Preeti's sleep but soon she was asleep again thanks to the exhausted day they all had. Naina lifted her hands and kept in front of her eyes only to see her and Sameer's name on it. She got annoyed to see his name on her hand she got up of the bed and searched for a marker. Naina opened the black coloured marker and crossed out his name written on her hand very clearly. She threw that marker on table and sat in front of mirror you remember? Do you remember that you are Naina agrawal, an independent and modern girl, beautiful enough that you could take anyone's heart easily. No just look at you whom are you listening to that Sam...that uncultured man? Who even doesn't know how to talk to a girl ? Just keep that shit away okay and don't you dare to listen anything else from his mouth against your self respect! He is no one to insult you like this got it?

The next time he does anything, then let him know who Naina agrawal is!!" She consoled herself and made herself strong. She was determined to not let Sameer tell anything else about her. After which she had a nice sleep till her Chachi not disturbed her at 9 am to make her realise that she was about to go at her in laws place she had to wake up early than anybody in the house.

*************

Preparations were on final stage, Groom was ready, his friends took him outside, his mother performed some rituals, decorated mare was ready to take Sameer at his wedding, music played in high volume, people danced in enthusiasm. On the other hand Bride was given a final touch by her sister and friends, stage was ready, food was prepared and place was decorated perfectly. After reaching the place Sameer was instructed to climb the stairs to stand on stage while Naina headed towards him wearing a shining lehnga sent by her mother in law not forgetting that long veil, enemy of her life. They both exchanged garlands, met the guests while receiving gifts from them. After which they sat beside each other to tie a final knot, 7 circles and sindoor ritual was perfectly performed. Every person was happy except of those who were marrying each other. After the marriage they both touched feet of elders and it was the time for Naina to leave her family and go with her new fam. She cried a lot hugging Preeti and her Chachaji. She never wanted to leave her sister alone ever in her life. It was an emotional situation where two sisters sobbed hugging each other for several minutes. Due to which her Chachaji was forced to break thier hug and take Naina towards her decorated car for newly wedded couple.

While having a trip of 1 hour, they all reached their home. Naina was asked to again perform the rituals of greh pravesh of her. She obeyed every instructions of elders present there. After which she was asked to head towards her room which was infact Sameer's room and take rest. It was night, Naina reached the room and saw the perfectly maintained bed decorated with flowers which made her heart ache more. She sat on the soft bed lifting her veil a bit up she scanned his room where she found his photo frames. She looked at it more closely and said huuh...tell me one thing..what do you think of yourself ha ?

"I am a perfect man don't you dare to say anything" she was taken aback to hear Sameer's voice! "Photo frame spoke?" Seeing the situation Sameer was again taken to the flshback when he saw her photo and thought that it took his name. "Hey you rude man say it again what do you think of yourself say it say it!!" His thought was interrupted by Naina's continous voice. "Hello madam I am here....the real Sameer Maheshwari" he said with a great attitude which made naina to realise her foolishness. "And please put off this long veil....but....no need to do that I don't want to see even you face it's better I'll go and see my clothes" he chuckled and headed towards his cupboard. Naina got reminded by her decision of not listening to him anymore she took up her veil and rushed towards him to hold his hand and make him turn towards her. Sameer saw the same girl he dreamt of every night, since years he waited for her and now she was in front of Sameer holding his hand though it was in anger!

"Don't you dare to tell one more rubbish thing about me" she pointed out at him whereas he was mesmerized to see the beauty in front of him. He scanned her from tip to toe. Her hair strands which was not willing to go back her ears, her gleamy eyes which attracted him to see into it more and more. Her red lipstick which tempted him to touch it, her fluffy and milky cheeks that was colored pink which made her glow more. "Are you listening Mr. Maheshwari??" he got interrupted by Naina oh sorry his dreamgirl;-)

*********************

Please vote and comment!!!