PART 14

"♪ Rooth na jaana tumse kahu toh..
Main in aankhon me jo rahoon toh ♪"

As Sameer drove his car in exhilaration to meet his wife Naina and initiate a new start of their relationship. His attention switched to the song playing in his car which was of the same movie 'Love Story'. Last time when he noticed any song in his car's radio was  the time when he first saw Naina. He had a wide smile on his face he rotated the sound button to increase the volume. 

"♪ Tum ye jaano ya na jaano 
tum ye maano ya na maano
mere jaisa deewana tum paaoge nahi ♪"

"♪ Yaad karoge main jo na hoon toh, Rooth na jaana tumse kahoon toh" He sang these lines along with the song and smiled to imagine him singing it for her. He stopped his car in front of a shop to buy something as per his plan he made in morning to give Naina an unforgettable surprise. 

He woke up after four hours of sleep at 6 am. He saw Naina's unicorn cover diary lying on his bed. He immediately kept it inside the cupboard where he found it and got an idea he called a soft toy shop but as it was 6 in the morning no one picked his call. He then decided to get ready first and do other things later. Sameer descended the stairs like a wind and was about to fall when Ramdhari appeared out of nowhere in front of him. "Are are bhaiya app itna khus kis khusi me hain?" 

"Ramdhari main Nai-" He paused remembering the unwanted mentions while talking to Naina.

"Ne k aage?" he stood perplexed.

"Ne ne ne ne.. ne ne ne ne ne ne" Sameer walked forward leaving a confused Ramdhari behind.

"Give me some sunshine, give me some rain, give me another chance I wanna grow up once again ne ne ne ne..." he turned to face Ramdhari still muttering the song "tumne nahi suna ye gana?"

Confused Ramdhari just shook his head saying no. "Accha ye sab chhodo tum jaldi se mere liye breakfast bana do mujhe 10:30 pe bahar jana hai" Ramdhari nodded and went to kitchen to continue with his chores. 

Sameer quickly took bath and decided to wear the shirt that Naina bought for him when she and his mother went shopping. Vishakha said that Naina chose that color for him. It was a white color cotton shirt with black check lines that fitted him perfectly pairing it with black jeans and a brown belt. He folded the sleeves of his shirt that gave him a charming look. He dried his shampooed hair and made it with his hands. Last touch was his perfume that was kept packed as he never used perfumes. 

As soon as he got ready Sameer went downstairs to have his breakfast after he made 2-3 calls. After satisfying himself that all the thing were going perfect. He took his watch and car keys to start to take Naina when he realized it was just 9:20 am and he had given time to Naina of 11 am. He didn't had patience to wait anymore but finally decided  to divert his mind till 10:30. He went outside and saw Pandit washing his car. 

"Hey Pandit!" Sameer waved his hand and walked towards him. 

"Hey bro! Looking so handsome man.. office?" Pandit asked with his as usual active tone.

"No actually, just going to pick Naina from her home" He replied having a tint of shyness on his face.

"Ohooo now I got it why are you looking so handsome!" Pandit winked.

"Shut up Pandit" Sameer made his collar and said "Sameer Maheshwari looks handsome always got it?" and they both laughed.

"But you tell me what are you doing here? I mean No office?" 

"No No today I'm just my wife's servant that's it" he joked when his wife actually called him to clean the fans. "Coming! my dear wife!" he waved goodbye to Sameer and rushed inside.