PART 25

It was Sunday, when Munna and Pandit both were in Sameer's home before dawn. Nobody slept those days, they all had one aim, to finish Vicky's case as soon as possible. 

"Swati is nowhere to be seen, where is she? Did she get any information about his father-in-law?" asked Ruchika coming out from washroom and wiping her face.

"She is up to date with her information, she is having some good news for all of us regarding it! and don't worry Ruchika she'll come by 6:30, she is a girl and lives far away I didn't permit her to come here at this odd time" said Munna scrolling down his laptop screen which had Swati's instagram handle open. 

Others just ogled him to make him uncomfortable. He immediately closed the window and said annoyingly "What??" 

"Bro if you have this authority to not permit her for doing something then you also must've knowing what good news she is having for us?" asked Pandit with one of his eyebrow up.

"No listen" he got up of his place and acted as a professor in a lecture "Swati keeps her duty and friendship aside okay? She will tell when everybody is together. After all we are a team guys.. !" Munna expected for a cheer along with him but three of them ignored him and continued their discussion and plannings. 

Munna silently went back to his seat and thought of doing some more research, reading 5 years old newspapers which was flooded with Vicky and Sameer's news. Among those news Munna got one more, related to his mother. He saw that Vicky's that read Vicky's mother, who was one the best lawyers of that time fought the case against Vicky. Another news read, she took a divorce from his father. 

After 1 hour of reading papers from all the resources, he told this to everybody. 

"Yes Munna, Vaidehi aunty, you remember? She was the only one we liked in his family. She was the sweetest" added Pandit. 

"Ya and you remember, she always had differences with his husband and of course Vicky." said Ruchika. 

"Oh God! how can we forget that in one of his birthday party, what happened?" Sameer while solving puzzles one by one. 

"He stole Mr. Parekh's diamonds!" all four said together. 

"Yeah! right and this is not it, Vaidehi aunty, slapped him in front of everyone after which he was about to kill her mother in anger, It might be recorded." concluded Sameer, when someone knocked the door. 

Sameer ran to open the door for Swati, but it was not her. "Naina, You?" asked Sameer. 

Naina felt a bit awkward as she thought she was disturbing both of them so early in the morning. "Actually,..." Sameer stared at her which made her more uncomfortable. "Say?" Ruchika came following him. 

"Actually, today is Ramdhari's birthday, so I was just reminding you to wish him, he will be happy" she said. 

"Ramdhari!" Sameer sighed. "Ya why not Naina, we will wish him!" said Ruchika cheerfully. 

Munna and Pandit got out of the room in a hurry to find that photo studio. They knew they can beat him with all of the past evidences. 

Naina stood there perplexed, not getting the reason for Munna and Pandit to be at their home at that time. 

******************************

"Happy Birthday Ramdhari" said Sameer handing him over a gift. Vishakha and Ruchika too blessed him with his wishes. Naina asked him to take rest for a day and enjoy while she was busy in the kitchen doing all the chores since morning. Afterall breakfast had to be cooked based on Ramdhari's likes and dislikes.