PART 10

Clock ticked with every step of Riya. She roamed back and forth into her room, fisting her hands, growling about the thing that happened the same morning. "What the hell she think of herfself" she shouted in anger, her forhead forming lines, blood running in a high speed inside her body. "Sameer this is not done! We've been together since childhood, we played together, we studied together, we attended parties together and when I went away from you for few years, you got married???" she was now sitting on her bed, pressing the bedsheets tightly, her teeth fighted with each other. "why Sameer why!!!" Riya lied on her bed with legs half out of it, hands spread wide covering all of her bed. She was still for several minutes, thinking and figuring out something she suddenly got up and sat in joy. "Let's call everyone for a get together" her eyes glistened with the thought of Sameer without Naina around him. She immediately picked up her mobile phone which was resting on the drawer, dialed a number named Sam with a red heart beside it. Her actions now had a vim "Hello Sam!" she said jumping once on his bed. "Don't call me that I hate it" Sameer rolled his eyes, on the other hand, Naina too picked that cordless which was in her room. "Sameer listen I'm throwing a get together party tomorrow and you have to come." This time Sameer too was delighted that he would meet his old friends with whom he hadn't talked for years. "Wow! That's great, I will definitely come with Naina, she would be happy to meet our--" he was interrupted by Riya without he would complete his sentence. "No no no, not friend's family only friends are invited just one from a family, Sameer I think we all should forget everything going in our lives and get back to that primary school, no tensions, no deadlines, no work and...no family, just us I mean our gang" Riya's acting was successful to convince Sameer, he agreed and further asked "Hey! But tell me Riya who all are coming? I'm feeling excited now!!!" Naina had already put back the cordless after she listened Riya's words. While Riya paused for a moment on Sameer's questions because she hadn't planned anything yet, she didn't even know who all were to be invited. "Sameer that's a surprise just shut up! And be at my home tomorrow 2 pm..bye!" She hung up with a sigh of relief. Finally the main person was about to attend her party after which she started making a list, searched as many friends as she could in facebook and started inviting them.

**********

As Sameer hung up he saw Naina, descending the stairs in a hurry, as if she was angry on something. She glared at Sameer for few seconds making him shiver a bit and then turned her face with full force to other side where Ramdhari was cleaning dining table. "Ramdhari suno, kal thode zada phool le aaenge thik hai, kal Somavaar hai na" Ramdhari heard as he continued with his work. After cleaning the table he saw Naina picking up the plates to keep it inside. "Are didi, aap nahi, hum kisliye hain" he pulled the plated held by Naina. "Ramdhari main mehmaan hu kya do mujhe" Naina again pulled it towards herself. "Lekin didi aap itni sundar ho bilkul raajmumari jaisi aapko ye sab shobha nahi deta" listening to which Naina loosened grip on plates after it Ramdhari held the plates close to him and went to kitchen to keep it on it's place.

Sameer silently watched everything standing near landline look at him, the things which I should tell my wife, he is doing them, what the hell! Naina spends less time with me and more with him, sometimes it seem like he is the enemy of my love he thought and headed towards them till then Ramdhari had came back. "Didi aap baithiye na" saying so he stepped forward to pull the chair for her but Sameer interrupted and did it giving an angry glare to Ramdhari. Naina stood there perplexed until Sameer looked at Naina with determination as if he told her to sit there immediately.

"Didi aap kuch khaoge?" Ramdhari asked, Naina was about to reply a no but Sameer took the stand and said "No she has just taken lunch, you go from here" and gestured towards the kitchen. Naina got reminded of Riya as she saw those antiques of Sameer that would make her forget everything but this time what she saw that night was taking over that feeling. "Ramdhari ruko! Kahi nahi jaoge tum" she glared at him back.