PART 16

"You are too late" ya i know you all would be saying this to me. Really sorry for the delay. But this time I promise I'll be updating regularly within 20 days.

And not to forget.
A very happy diwali to you.
And
Happy children's day to all the teens out there and to the kids inside every adults.

*****************************

As they moved into the car, none of them spoke anything Naina just looked outside the car experiencing cool breeze that soothed her face. Sameer too didn't find any need to break the ice as he also wanted to just be lost into so much of happiness he got with the few things that happened that day. Sameer had a tint of smile on his lips while Naina's eyes shined with teardrop in it. 

Their silence suddenly broke when both of their mobile rang. Sameer picked it up and Naina too. 

"Sameer, I need to talk to you meet me tomorrow morning before office, my home!" It was Munna who announced what Sameer have to do the other day. Sameer hung up the call with a perplexed expression and saw Naina still struggling to convince someone in call. 

"Swati shut up I'll call you when I reach home and stop panicking like this, everything is fine, actually even better" she said looking towards Sameer. Swati disconnected the call without any reply. Naina seemed tensed after that conversation. Looking to it Sameer asked if everything was alright. She shook her head negatively. But Sameer could smell the rat still, he then said "Naina everything between us got okay few moments back right? So, as we are having a fresh start, I think we should also make a promise to not hide anything with each other?" Naina still seemed to be in a dilemma. "It's okay don't worry, I'm not forcing you, whenever you feel okay with it do tell me if you have any problem" Sameer smiled and focused on driving but his face reflected the disappointment.

After all I'm your husband Sameer thought. "Swati called" Naina started and paused. Sameer kept quiet thinking Yaa continue I know it vary well that she called?!

"So she was saying... I don't know from where she came to know all this, trust me I never told her about all that" Naina played a merry-go-round with her words. "Naina come to the point" asked Sameer already thinking of the possibilities Swati knew. "She was asking about your dream girl." Naina replied. All the glow her face had were vanished, Sameer knew the word dream girl annoyed her so much till that time and will always annoy her till the time she knew the whole truth. "Munna" Sameer uttered. "What?"

"Munna would've told her, he is the only person except you who knows about it" and if Nanu would've told her he would've told the whole truth not just the bad part of it. Naina again went silent and this time because she had nothing to say. "Naina, forget about it, don't worry as I cleared everything between us  today, I'll clear their minds too" he said determined with a little anger for them who again made Naina sad. He couldn't see her like this now at any cost. 

"So, Preeti told lot of things about you" Naina's mind diverted on Sameer's words guessing to what extent Preeti would've told about her. "What? did she tell?" 

"Sorry! this is between me and Preeti and I don't think you should violate our bro code" Sameer winked at her and continued driving. 

"See wife code has more priority than your bro code okay, I'm your wife so tell me everything" Sameer was delighted to hear those words. He didn't want Naina to realize what she just said and regret so he immediately replied. "Okay dear wife... she told me that you love to dance, you never tolerate any injustice with anyone not only outside but your home too. Right?"