PART 6

Naina ran toward the cupboard only to find a matress so that she could lean on that placing it on the floor. Sameer stood there in the paradise of his lovely thoughts. He could not believe that his dream girl was there itself, they both were under the same ceiling and nobody else. Then he realised it was their wedding night and he should apologize for all the things and make her know the truth. "Sleep on bed I don't want to lie down with you on it, maybe you will have to imagine your dream girl there. Go kiss her, hug her dreaming of her...uhm" Naina's words broke his thoughts again. "Wha...what are you doing wait?!" He took that matress from her hand and asked. "are you dumb? I! Don't! Want! To sleep with you!" Sameer then realized it is not the right time to give her a thunderclap she thinks that Sameer loves someone else and not her. He came to the conclusion that he should wait and let the time heal everything, he would tell her his feelings by slowly showing his affection towards her and making her believe that he is not the evil.

"Give it to me....and think about her on your bed not here!" Naina said as she again saw him imagining. "No, I mean you sleep there and I would lie down here. Is this okay now?" Naina, unable to understand his sudden change in behavior and him being soft with her headed towards the dressing table to wipe up all her makeup and taking off her jewelry. Sameer set the matress on the floor and lied down only to see that beauty in front of him. He ogled her as she took off her earrings and necklace after which she wiped off her kohl using tissue paper as well as the lipstick and then lossened her hair to make it fly with the wind which was disturbing her from window. Sameer's eyes got stuck to see his wife.... She is looking more beautiful now! his eyes widened after looking at her smudged kohl and pink lipstick. When Sameer realised that Naina has noticed him from the mirror he started looking somewhere else and finally decided to close his eyes so that his releasing hormones stop because that was not the right time.

Naina went to sleep with a bit of tears in her eyes. She lied and thought of her home, her sister Preeti "Naina...what will happen in your wedding night...omg I am blushing thinking of that...he will come near you, he will hug you and give you that tickling sensation and then he will come near your lips andd!!!!"
"Stop it Preeti...lots of works are pending go and do that"

A drop of tear came out of her eyes and dopped on the bedsheet travelling to her nose. Sorry Preeti for scolding you so badly that day but it is nothing like that see we are far away and my husband doesn't even loves me. She mumled with her heavy heart and closed her eyes trying to sleep. Sameer on the other hand thought of the belle in front of him. He saw her for the second time in his life but his affection for her never changed so as her beauty.

**********

Another morning was the day to perform the rituals. Sameer opened his eyes and looked for Naina the very moment, his heart skipped a beat and he ran to see whether his dream girl was only a dream or was it real? As he stepped down he saw his dream girl in real which made him realize that everything was real. She looked more beautiful in wet hair and red saree wrapped around her perfectly shaped body, he scanned her standing at the same place when he listened someone calling him, it was his Nanu asking him to have the breakfast cooked by Naina. Sameer nodded his head in enthusiasm and uttered "aaahhhh"

"What happened Sameer?" His mother ran towards him and saw a strain on his neck. "Oh god what is this Sameer did you slept on the floor or what?"  His mom asked in panic knowing it very well that this condition happens with him only when he sleeps on floor. "No, mom its nothing like that I might've slept in one position thats why it happened!" Sameer replied casually not understanding the mischieves going on his Nanu's head. "Leave him Vishakha beta, this is Wedding side effects that's it." Vishaka giggled after she understood his dad's meaning and asked Sameer to have breakfast. Naina and Sameer looked at each other confused of what was going on. He sat on the dining table with one hand on his neck. Naina served him the breakfast and he asked her to sit with him and have it too. Looking at the situation Vishakha and his Nanu left the place as they were done with their food. Naina glared at him and said "Oh really, you care for me ? Or this was too an acting in front of your family?" Naina was unable to understand his real feelings and was very much hurt with his poisonous words before their marriage. Sameer despite of being a short tempered person smiled and requested her to have the breakfast very politely and served her the food. Naina lost her senses for few moments when Sameer was serving her food it gave her the feeling of being his wife. Soon her thoughts ended when again she realized that he loves someone else. She kept all her thoughts aside and started eating the food. "But why didn't you tell me that you are not ok with sleeping on the floor?" this time her voice was a bit soft towards him. "Becasue Naina I didn't want you to bear any problem" he replied in one go looking into her eyes. Naina seemed perplexed. "I mean you are my responsibility now, though I love someone else, I have to look for you" he lied.

"Naina, sorry to disturb you both, Naina take this today was your first day in the kitchen no" Vishakha handed over with omen of money. "God bless you both" she blessed both of them and went.

********************
Please vote and comment!