PART 4

"hmmm....Miss.....ummm???!!!!" Sameer was done with his painting, he had painted the same girl whose photograph took over all his senses and made him fall in love for her at first sight. It was the person who he saw 7 years back but the mark she had made in his heart was still impossible to remove. "I don't even know your name!" Sameer pouted. "Ok so let's call you Miss Dreamgirl..." He uttered and gave his painting a final touch by writing the sobriquet 'Miss Dreamgirl' at battom. He stared at his painting and adored it for hours when he realised it was already 2:30 am and he should go to bed. He was confused where to put that beautiful painting of a beautiful girl to hide it from all others. He finally opened his closet made aside all the shirts hanged over there and kept it rested to the wall of it. He gave a cute peck on it and said pouting alot "Now miss dreamgirl I am going to marry someone else but this is the truth that you are my first love and nobody could take your place in my heart. I don't know who are you whether you are like me or someone different, whether you like sports or painting but the one thing I know you are so much beautiful and innocent that you could take anybody's heart.....ahhh the man who will marry you would be the luckiest one I am jealous!" He sighed as a tear that rolled off his right eye making everything blur. "Goodnight dreamgirl" wiping up all his tears he went to bed.

**********

"Naina wake up fast you are still asleep!" Bela came rushing towards her. "ummm chachiji let me sleep today is Sunday..." She rubbed her eyes and put on her blanket on her face. "Oh god, this forgetful girl, don't you remember! Sameer will be arriving today and maybe engagement ceremony would also be done." Listening to which she immediately woke up with a jerk and a wide grin on her face suddenly she turned beamish. Naina got out of bed, brushed her teeth as quickly as possible and went for taking bath while Preeti was still roaming sleepy, taking a toothbrush in her hand not at all willing to proceed. Naina came out of her room after getting ready for whole half an hour which was the longest time she had taken to get ready till date. She wrapped a baby pink coloured saree with silver coloured not so heavy jewels, silver coloured small bindi, her lips glossed in pink that gave her a look of perfect to be daughter in law.

"Oh gosh!" Taiji came rushing towards Naina.

"What happened Bhabhi ji is Naina not looking good?" Asked Bela confused on her sudden reaction.

"No but Sameer too is coming!" Listening to it Naina blushed and a trace of smile made its way to her lips making her face pink too. "So she needs to hide her face from him......before marriage he couldn't see her" uttered taiji due to which Naina's smile faded and her face fell. She was now not allowed to show her face to one person for whom she did all those get ups, for the first time taking so much of time. She took over veil and pulled it till her neck quietly and went towards kitchen.

"Aahhhh" exclaimed Preeti.

"What happened?!" Replied Naina.

"Hey Naina its you... Thank god, I thh..thought" Preeti sighed in relief

"And what did you thought?" Asked Naina continuing her work in kitchen.

"I thought stree has come over here to marry someone!" She said and laughed. By not getting any reaction from Naina she finally asked why did she having that much long veil on her face. Naina narrated the whole story and also how disappointed she was to hear those rituals. Preeti consoled Naina when Bela came running towards them to inform that they had arrived. Sameer along with Vishakha and Nanaji stepped into the house, had a warm welcome, they were being lionized in living room while Sameer sat in abience. Bela ran to kitchen to call Naina. She held tray of cups and headed towards them. Looking at the veil Vishakha asked about it and was satiated by Taiji's ritual story about it. Naina was able to look through her saree, she saw Sameer for the first time her heart raced inside her chest she blushed. Whereas Sameer was not enjoying the meet as a result he watched the paintings made by Naina which was unknown to him.