♡ vingt et un ♡

When Jeongin was eight weeks pregnant, morning sickness hit him at full-force. Meals with too much dairy or oils, not even specifically breakfast or in the morning for that matter, would have Jeongin rushing to the nearest bathroom or trashcan. It was evident that Hyunjin wasn't quite sure how to handle Jeongin getting sick by the way he would cautiously trail after the younger boy.
Much to Jeongin's relief the older man would always offer some form of comfort, usually stroking Jeongin's hair away from his face or rubbing his back in soothing circles. At nine weeks exactly, Jeongin had eaten breakfast that morning and was alright for a little while, but he had to rush out of Hyunjin's office to puke, which ended up with him brushing his teeth before being tucked into bed while Hyunjin went back to work. He'd been given ginger tea and a book to read, but Jeongin didn't like alone time anymore. He remembered back when he lived with his parents, his father would be working and Jeongin would plead silently that his mother would just leave him be. He'd hide out in his little cave of a room and he'd be content. But now he had Hyunjin.
Being with Hyunjin was so much better than being alone. So he laid in his and Hyunjin's bed sadly, curling up in a small ball in hopes that the nausea didn't come back so he could go back to Hyunjin's couch. However, after thirty minutes or so Hyunjin came to him. "How are you feeling pet?" Hyunjin asked from the doorway of the room, and Jeongin cautiously sat up to look at him. "I think I'm okay now, sir..." Jeongin said softly. "Do you need to work still, can I come back with you?" The Dom walked forward to sit next to Jeongin, "Well I do need to work, but I have to wait on emails all the time. They can wait for me for once. I've got more important matters." The sub blushed as Hyunjin reached out to cradle Jeongin's face with a single hand. "Do you want to go out? Buy some stuff for the babies?" Hyunjin asked, pulling back to check his back pocket for the wallet he kept there. Jeongin scrambled off of the bed with a large smile. "Yeah?" He asked already turning to put on more presentable clothes. There was a knock at the door and Jeongin paused at the closet door to watch Chan slowly walk in. Hyunjin greeted him, Chan was holding a glossy magazine in his hands and Jeongin watched as he handed it to Hyunjin. The Dom only had to look at the front page before his body went rigid. Jeongin wrung his fingers together, lowering his hands down to his now just barely poochy tummy. There wasn't much but with Jeongin looking at it every day, poking the pooch, he noticed as soon as his tiny tummy started to get hard with the babies instead of fat. "There's a video too, Mark Lee wants an interview. I suggest you give it to him this time," Chan whispered to Hyunjin, Jeongin barely heard it but he did and as soon as Mark's name came out of Chan's mouth he was shaking his head. He hated the sub after his invasiveness a while back.
"What's wrong Sir?" Jeongin asked, stepping forward and across the room to try and glance at the magazine Chan had handed the Dom. Hyunjin handed the book to Jeongin with a long sigh. "I'll watch the videos. If it's not obvious that Jeongin said it then we'll deny. If it is, then we'll go. He's nine weeks along. Still months away from where we want him to be before we tell people but... the fucking asshole will end up here again and I can't have that," Hyunjin said turning to glance at Jeongin before walking out of the room.
Chan stayed to watch Jeongin slow reaction to the header on the glossy page. 'Don't let them hurt my babies' 'Yang Jeongin, Sub of Hwang Hyunjin, pregnant?' Jeongin was blown up, cowering away from the flashes on the page, eyes panicked and lips parted. "Hyunjin's not happy," Jeongin murmured, throwing the magazine down on the bed, sitting down next to it. He wasn't scared of telling everyone, he was doing everything he could do to make sure that the babies were perfectly fine and that no harm was coming to them. "He'll be fine. Getting over it is something that Hyunjin is going to have to learn how to do. The paps are going to get thicker and harsher, they don't care that you're pregnant Jeongin. They care about the pictures they can take of you, no matter how much pushing it takes.
You have to be careful when you go out there. You may be under house arrest after you get larger, can't have any accidents." Chan informed, not looking at Jeongin. He didn't really know what to do himself. He took Felix off his shot, he didn't like what was in them, and knew that he and the sub could conceive even with Chan being sure to wear condoms. If Felix got pregnant, especially with Jeongin being pregnant, hell would break loose. "But is he mad at me?" Jeongin squeaked. "I didn't mean to tell everyone. He didn't want me to tell my dad and I told him and then outside they all got so close and they overheard me talking to Hyunjin I guess. He'll be angry with me."
Chan only shrugged, giving Jeongin a small smile, "It seems to me like if he does get mad at you, he doesn't stay mad for long." From downstairs, Jeongin heard Hyunjin's voice drift up, "Hurry along, Jeongin." Jeongin's eyes widened, because he was still in pajamas, so he hurried to his closet as Chan chuckled behind him. He dressed fast, throwing on one of Hyunjin's jumpers and some tights. If he wore a tight shirt, he knew his little baby pooch would show, which wouldn't help their case of keeping the babies a secret until week thirteen. When he was clothed and in shoes, he simply tugged his fingers through his curls to style it, and then he rushed down stairs, a single hand on his tummy, to where Hyunjin was standing at the door. Wordlessly, the Dom opened the door for Jeongin to go out, and Jeongin scurried past him to wait on the porch. Hyunjin didn't speak even as they climbed into his Mustang, and Jeongin picked nervously at a few threads on his jumper.
"Is this alright, sir?" the sub asked softly. "My outfit?" "It's fine," Hyunjin murmured, starting the car and pulling down the long driveway and out of the gate. Jeongin nodded shortly, rubbing his hands together before letting them settle on his tummy, "I didn't mean to... um, with the paps-" Hyunjin's hand moved from the wheel, and Jeongin's words cut off in surprise before Hyunjin took one of the hands off of Jeongin's belly to hold in his own hand, "I'm not angry with you, pet. Relax." The boy nodded, "Just making sure, sir." "You already served a punishment, you don't have to worry about it anymore, remember?" Hyunjin hummed. A smile formed on Jeongin's face, and he shyly untangled his and Hyunjin's fingers so he could press Hyunjin's hand over his tummy, "I think I'm starting to show. Because my stomach is usually-" "Flat," Hyunjin supplied.
"And now there's a little bump. I feel it." "I'm getting closer to the end of my first trimester," Jeongin declared happily. "Then we'll have a better idea about the health of our babies." Hyunjin was quiet, and Jeongin momentarily feared that he was annoying Hyunjin with all the talk of babies. However, Hyunjin eventually nodded, glancing at Jeongin with a smile, "That's the fourteenth week, right? And we tell people the thirteenth. Hopefully. Something tells me we might be telling them sooner." Jeongin's nose scrunched a bit, and he gave Hyunjin an apologetic look that the man didn't catch. Eventually, they arrived to what appeared to be the same place Hyunjin had taken him to buy his collar and their toys. Jeongin's brow furrows as he reached up to touch his own collar, "But isn't this where...?" "Dua owns the collar and sex toy shop, but attached to it is a shop for... the results her products usually bring," Hyunjin said slowly, a look of amusement on his face.
"Oh..." Jeongin blinked. "So we're going to buy things for our babies in a place attached to a sex shop?" Hyunjin simply climbed out of the car, but he walked around to open Jeongin's door for him, "I know it seems strange, but Dua honestly has all of the best in both areas. That and it's a private kind of place, it's extremely confidential and no paps will find out." And so the Dom helped Jeongin out of the car, and together they walked quickly towards the front doors. But suddenly, Hyunjin veered off to the left, leading Jeongin towards an alley. The younger boy didn't question Hyunjin as he allowed himself to be taken down the alley and gently ushered through a side door. Inside the shop, Jeongin was immediately entranced by just how many baby items there were. There were clothes, toys, baby furniture, and Jeongin was in love. He pulled away from Hyunjin excitedly, grabbing a tiny little pair of overalls from a rack and cooing, "Sir, look at these! They're so tiny!" Hyunjin laughed, stepping up behind Jeongin to look at the tiny clothing, "They're very small indeed. I thought your clothes were small, but these... these win. How big are the babies at eight weeks, my tiny researcher?" Jeongin blushed, peeking back at Hyunjin,