♡ trois ♡

When Saturday rolled around, Jeongin felt as if he could puke with nervousness. He needed to make a good impression this time, his first had been so incredibly pathetic that he was surprised Hyunjin hadn't denied him and requested for a new sub. He was dressed casually like Hyunjin had requested, light blue skinny jeans with a pale white v-neck that flaunted his collarbones and clung to him nicely. He put on a gray, pressed wool coat since Hyunjin had told him to dress warm. On his feet he simply wore converses, as he didn't feel like any of his other shoes went decently with his things.

He could only hope that Hyunjin liked what he had on. He waited anxiously by the front door, peeking out of the window every now and then to see if Hyunjin had pulled up. His mother watched quietly behind him, as she attempted to soothe Jeongin, "I'm sure it'll be fine." "I can't look like an idiot again," Jeongin mumbled, but then a 2018 ruby mustang was pulling up to the curve, and Jeongin spluttered out anxiously.

"He's here, wish me luck." "Have a good time, dear," Jennie murmured as Jeongin tried to walk as calmly and as quickly as he possibly could towards Hyunjin's vehicle. He hesitantly opened the door, slipping into the passenger seat and looking down at the steering wheel rather than meeting Hyunjin's gaze. He didn't know if he was allowed to. "You can look at me," Hyunjin informed him. "Unless I tell you otherwise," He added. Jeongin blinked up carefully at Hyunjin, finding that Hyunjin was examining him thoroughly, "Okay, sir." "You've picked out clothes very decently, I see," Hyunjin hummed, but then his eyes fell on Jeongin's shoes.

"Ah. Those are going to have to go. I don't think those go very well with what you're wearing." "Oh," Jeongin spluttered. "Sorry." "Just take them off and toss them in the back, you just won't be wearing shoes," Hyunjin said decidedly, and Jeongin was quick to obey. "And buckle up." "Yes sir," Jeongin whispered, carefully dropping his shoes into the back floorboard before buckling his seatbelt.

Hyunjin finally pulled away from the curb then, and Jeongin was refraining from beating his head against the window. Once again, he had made himself look like a fool in front of Hyunjin with his shoe choice. However, one of Hyunjin's hands moved off of the wheel to settle onto Jeongin's knee. It sent shivers through Jeongin, the feeling of Hyunjin's large hand resting there. It made him feel... owned, like he belonged to Hyunjin, which is what it was supposed to feel like.

He tried not to squirm, he wanted to be good for his dom. Hyunjin took them to a fancy looking restaurant with some italian name Jeongin wasn't even going to try to pronounce. He glanced down at his feet, already dreading the cold ground he was going to have to walk on. No shoes no service sadly wasn't a thing when it came to D/S relationships.

If your dominant wanted to deny you an article of clothing, they could do it. Jeongin was just glad he would be allowed to wear shoes again. He just had to always make sure they went with his outfit. The moment Hyunjin was parked, Jeongin was startled to see a large crowd of paps swarm the vehicle. His eyes widened, and he looked to Hyunjin in slight alarm, wanting direction.

Hyunjin growled towards the people swarming his vehicle, ignoring the flashing cameras as he turned his attention to Jeongin, "Don't look at them, don't speak to them, and ignore them if they try to grab at you. Just follow me and don't do anything to make me look like a fool." "Okay," Jeongin nodded slowly. Hyunjin climbed out first, and Jeongin carefully got out and hurried to meet Hyunjin, because not only was he feeling a tad claustrophobic, but his feet were already feeling numb having just left the warm interior of Hyunjin's car.

He was gazing at his freezing feet while Hyunjin huffed and adjusted Jeongin's coat tighter around the boy. Jeongin was most likely already making Hyunjin look like a fool if his coat was resting strangely, but then he remembered Hyunjin had been firm on Jeongin not falling ill. "Yang Jeongin!" one of the paps called, and Jeongin looked up out of habit. It was just what he did, he paid attention when he was spoken to.