♡ neuf ♡

Jeongin had literally burst into tears of joy at Hyunjin's warm welcome, and Hyunjin had simply chuckled and dabbed at the younger boy's tears before unbuckling Jeongin, "Let's get you unpacked." The movers Hyunjin had hired to move in Jeongin's scarce amount of boxes nearly had everything up on the front porch before Hyunjin and Jeongin had even left the car. Jeongin gazed up at the grand house in front of him. He was going to get to live there.

They grabbed a box and the movers grabbed two, and then Hyunjin opened the front door and walked inside. Almost immediately Changbin was there to greet them. "Hello Hyunjin," Changbin smiled at the man, and then his gaze fell on to Jeongin, and a disapproving look formed on his face. "What on earth are you wearing?" Jeongin's jaw fell open a bit, and he looked to Hyunjin in slight alarm. Hyunjin shifted his box to touch Jeongin's lower back with his free hand, frowning at Changbin, "Clothes comfortable for the move, I find nothing wrong with the clothes."

Felix came down the steps then, hesitantly looking at Changbin. Changbin saw the blonde haired boy, holding out a hand to him. Felix scurried over, and Jeongin smiled at him. Felix smiled back. "Your sub," Changbin sighed in defeat, and Hyunjin nodded in triumph. He noticed Jeongin's small arms struggling with the box he held, however, and he looked to the movers, "Up the stairs down the hall to the left, turn where the hall turns, and it's the second door on the left. Now, pet, let me see that." Jeongin blinked in confusion, but Hyunjin leaned down and stacked Jeongin's box on his own. Changbin arched a brow as well, "Shouldn't he carry your box?"

"We don't need him stronger than me, Changbin," Hyunjin rolled his eyes. "Jeongin stay here and talk." Jeongin's heart leaped into his throat at the command, but he nodded slowly, "Uh... yes sir." He didn't at all like the idea of being left to talk with the strict Dom. Changbin looked at Felix, shaking his head, and Jeongin wondered what it meant. He also wondered if Hyunjin would ever put Changbin in charge of him for some reason. He didn't want that though, he liked Hyunjin being in charge. He loved the way Hyunjin Dom'd him. "So?" Changbin asked. "Why aren't you talking?" "I don't know what to..." Jeongin began, but at the disapproval growing on Changbin's face he quieted again.

"Hi, Changbin. How are you?" "Good, Jeongin," Changbin replied. "I'm very good, because I can see now what a good little sub I've got. I've never compared him to others, but now that I do, I see that he's much better than he could be." "Oh," Jeongin whispered. "That's good." "Yes," Changbin nodded, petting Felix's hair. "He only speaks when he's granted permission, he always wears the right things, and he knows just how to please me. I know certain subs who only stress out their Doms." Jeongin had left his old house to escape his mother, only finding that Changbin was his mother reincarnated. But he didn't want to cry in front of Changbin. Changbin would find some reason to make Jeongin look like an even worse sub in front of Hyunjin. Instead, Jeongin bit his trembling lip and croaked out, "I want to be good. Hyunjin tells me I'm good."

"Hyunjin is new to the Dom and sub world," Changbin scoffed. "He doesn't know what good is." Much to Jeongin's relief, Hyunjin was then at the top of the stairs, "Alright, come here, pet. We need to place your things somewhere." Jeongin scurried away from Changbin and Felix, barely catching an apologetic look from Felix before the blonde's face had gone expressionless again. He wondered briefly if the expression had been there in the first place. He hurried to Hyunjin, and Hyunjin smiled at him before he led the boy down the hall and into the bedroom they'd been sharing. Jeongin cracked a small smile.

It wasn't his little cave at home, but it would also be less lonely. He would have Hyunjin to share a bed with, Hyunjin to wake up next to, "The bedroom." Jeongin acknowledged, and Hyunjin nodded, "Not the playroom. We can do things in here, still, however. But we'll keep all the toys and the whiteboard in the playroom. Today we aren't going to worry about any of that. We'll get to it eventually, though, so don't think we won't." "Right," Jeongin smiled. Hyunjin paid the movers and sent them out, calling down the steps for Changbin to make sure they got out of the house, and then he moved to open Jeongin' boxes.