♡ cinq ♡

"So, how are you?" Mark asked, folding his hands on the table. Jeongin and Hyunjin were back in their places, the Sub looking embarrassed and in pain, the Dom looked slightly angry still. "I'm fine," Jeongin whispered, lifting his eyes. Mark sighed, leaning back in his chair, he looked at the camera then to the boy sitting across from him.

"May we see the damage?" Mark asked Hyunjin who thought about it for a moment. He thought back to Jeongin's hard list and couldn't remember anything about public humiliation. The Dom nodded, standing up from his chair. Mark's eyes went wide and he stood up also, moving around in front of the table. He really hadn't expected the Dom to show his Sub off on T.V. so early in their relationship. "C'mon Jeongin," Hyunjin told the man who looked at him with pleading eyes, he didn't want to show the universe what his ass looked like. "Now," Hyunjin demanded and Jeongin slid off of his high chair, his face contorting in pain, and stood next to his dom. He hated the feeling, the need, to please Hyunjin.

"Turn around," Hyunjin said softer, "Good boy," once Jeongin did as he was told. The sub's head was hanging low and he swallowed hard when his hands were pulled down just past his bum. He wasn't sure what it looked like but it must have been pretty bad with the gasps from the crowd and Mark. "You did a number on him Bixenman," Mark muttered, bending low to look at Jeongin's cheeks. "There's a handmark here," Mark said poking Jeongin bum, the man let out a quiet gasp and rocked forward onto his toes. The little touch hurt, especially because Mark poked a blister. Hyunjin gave Mark a warning look, clearly showing that he didn't appreciate Mark touching Jeongin where he did.

The dark haired man either ignored the Dom or didn't catch the look. "You didn't go easy," Mark added, standing up straight to let the camera get a close up. "Why should I? I'm not going to go easy just because he's new. He did something wrong and he got punished for it," Hyunjin told Mark who nodded, turning his head a bit to look at his own Dom sitting in the crowd. "Yeah, understandable," Mark said and Hyunjin pulled Jeongin pants back up once the camera moved away. "Please, sit," Mark told Jeongin and Hyunjin, sitting down in his own seat again. Hyunjin sat down, and Jeongin slowly sank down into his seat as well, squirming at the sting but then regretting it as it rubbed his pants even more uncomfortably against his bottom. "So Jeongin, I take it you won't be coloring out without taking it back again, eh?" Jeongin blushed heavily, looking down at his hands, "I won't. It was careless and wrong for me to leave my Dom like that. He wouldn't have done anything careless with me."

"I also understand that it's not the first time you've been careless," Mark pointed out, and Jeongin wished he could sink backwards and disappear into his chair. "Let's look at that instant, shall we?" Mark began the tape of Jeongin looking straight up into the camera of the pap who had yelled his name, and Jeongin buried his face into his hands in shame. Mark was going to cause people to talk, Mark was going to make Hyunjin have to file for a new Sub. Jeongin would be kicked to the curb, unwanted. Hyunjin spoke up however, "He was punished for that as well and hasn't made the same mistake since. There's not really a need to reflect too much on it. Despite what you've seen today Jeongin here generally proves to be a very obedient Sub." Jeongin felt Hyunjin's hand reach out and cup the back of his neck. It was possessive, but at the same time, it was a comfort.

The Sub relaxed a little beneath his Dom's touch and tried to keep the loathing he was feeling towards Mark off of his face. If Mark was a sub himself, Jeongin didn't understand why he wasn't going easier. He decided the man was just a dick. "Of course," Mark nodded, reaching out and patting Jeongin's knee. "He seems to be like a boy who generally follows orders. So when exactly do you plan on him moving into your house?"

"In a week," Hyunjin responded. "He's been shown around it previously this week. He knows all the rules and expectations. We just have to actually move him in." "Ahh," Mark clasped his hands in front of him, leaning and resting his chin on top of his fingers. "And from what I understand, Jeongin? You're a virgin, correct?" Jeongin fought back a groan, "Yes." Mark wiggled his eyebrows at Hyunjin then,