𝟭. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁

High pony looks good on you

It was a new school year at McKinley High and Charlotte Hudson had decided she had to make the most of it

It was a new school year at McKinley High and Charlotte Hudson had decided she had to make the most of it. Instead of moping around over a guy she never got to date, she had decided to give in to Santana's constant begging and join the cheerios.

With her hair in the signature high pony, she showed of her new cheerios uniform, walking confidently down the halls of McKinley with her new boyfriend.

Her new boyfriend was actually her boyfriend from Freshman year, Jack Foster. Now, anyone close to Charlotte could see he wasn't someone who made her truly happy but she swore she was in love with him.

"Charlotte Hudson! You're looking different! Hubba Bubba!" Charlotte heard as her and Jack were met with a camera, microphone and JBI in their faces.

She groaned slightly, annoyed that every year started this way and, despite her new confident demeanour she put up to impress Jack and the Cheerios, Charlotte always got nervous.

"Twitter says you're left heartbroken after Sam Evans, A.K.A. Trouty Mouth, A.KA. Hobo McBieber moved away." JBI stated, shoving the microphone right under her nose. "Is it true Jack is just your rebound?"

Charlotte sighed because yes, she was heartbroken that her favourite person had moved to Kentucky, and she'd do anything to have him back, but she had to move on and Jack had come to her over summer asking for a second chance so she said yes.

"No, I'm not heartbroken, Jack and I are very happy together!" Charlotte insisted, holding up her hand which was interlocked with Jack's as if it would be a good example of proof.

Jack smirked before staring JBI in the eye, "yep, Lottie and I are happy, so get lost loser."

Wanting to either cause drama or get more gossip, JBI continued to pry more information from the new couple. "The people think she's just with you to get over that Trouty Mouth." He told Jack, who wasn't impressed.

"Sam and I never even dated. We were just friends, that's all." Charlotte confirmed quickly, trying to make the feelings she had for Sam into nothing.

"And are you still friends?"

"of course!" she nodded, "we keep in contact."

"Alright, that's it. We are going." Jack insisted, having had enough of the Sam talk, throwing his arm around Charlotte and pushing through the crowded halls to drop her off at the choir room for glee club before he could make his own way to basketball.

"wait! I didn't get to ask you your future plans!" JBI yelled after them, but they just tried their best to ignore him.
***