𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

╔══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╗

3rd Person POV ⋆·˚ ༘ *: ̗̀➛

Jongsoo entered her last class of the day, looking around for an empty seat. Her eyes fell on one of Jongho's friends from earlier. She saw that San and Yeosang were also in that class but they were both sitting together in front of the other boy. She moved her feet toward them and Yeosang gave a smile as she passed.

She sat down in the seat next to the boy she had spotted first. Setting her things down and pulling out a pen and notebook, she looked over at the boy, "Hello, Yunho."

He gave her a soft expression and a sweet smile, "Hey."

For Yunho, her sitting next to him brought imaginable joy and happiness. There had been other empty seats but she had chosen the one next to him. He watched as she started drawing sketches in her notebook. The first was a rose and then she drew a crescent moon with a small character sleeping on it.

Smiling, he rested his head on his palm, "Those are pretty."

Jongsoo looked up and blushed, she hadn't realized he had been watching the whole time. "Oh, thanks," she said quickly just as the teacher came in to start her lesson. Fortunately for her, she had just covered the topic the lesson was about at her other school so she already knew the information. She decided to just continue to doodle and draw in her notebook instead.

She looked around the room for something to draw. When she found it, she smiled to herself, looking back down to her notebook and starting to sketch. It was finished by the time class was over and before anyone could see what she had drawn, she closed the notebook and gathered her things.

She waited as Yunho, San, and Yeosang gathered their things as well. When they were finished, Yunho looked at Jongsoo who waited patiently. Gripping the straps to her bag, he could tell she was a bit uneasy and anxious. He placed a hand on her shoulder. That helped calm people, right?

He grinned when she looked up at him. "Do you want to go see where we have the dance club now?" he asked. She nodded so he beckoned for her to follow. He felt a sense of pride, being able to lead her through the school hallways. He was so giddy about her presence even if Jongho didn't want any of them to catch feelings in fear of hurting her. But he would never hurt her.

⊱ ────── {⋆❉⋆} ────── ⊰

The two of them were sitting on the floor in the practice room. Jongsoo looked around in amazement, "This really is a lot bigger and nicer than the one at my other school."

Yunho beamed, "We do our best to keep it nice here. I'm glad you like it."

Her eyes wandered around the room until they landed on Yunho. He really did seem familiar but she wasn't sure where she had seen him before besides on his Instagram. He also seemed to know her or, sort of.

"What is it?" he asked.

She bit her lip, shrugging, "You're just familiar, that's all."

Chuckling, he teased her, "Well you did see me at lunch today."

She laughed softly, "Pfff, I know that. I mean before today, I feel like I've seen you before."

He sighed, tilting his head, "Maybe."