𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

╔══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╗

3rd Person POV ⋆·˚ ༘ *: ̗̀➛

Yunho stared down at Jongsoo, unsure if she really wanted to do this "acting" thing. To his surprise though, her gaze slowly rose to meet his and his breath hitched. She slowly raised her hand, gently wiping off the sauce from their lunch. Their eyes weren't leaving each other for a mere second and their hearts were racing.

Jongsoo was well aware of what San was probably up to so she decided to mess around a little. She had to stop herself from smirking after an idea popped into her head. It was so unlike her but that was why she wanted to do it.

She let her eyes move down to his lips and Yunho gulped. She started to lean closer to him and he froze. He didn't know what to do now, this was a dream. It had to be.

She was so close now and he could feel her breath on his lips. Barely being able to contain himself he finally spoke, "What-what are you doing?"

Jongsoo grinned, he was adorable when he was flustered. She stared at his lips closely, "Just making sure I got all of the sauce off." To add to the moment, she wiped his lips again before relaxing back from him. Looking over at San the boys, they were a mix of shy and stun. But it was clear that they had enjoyed watching the scene and she was proud.

San stopped recording and started laughing, holding his stomach with one hand and leaning on Wooyoung with the other. She looked over at the still frozen Yunho who was trying to process everything that just happened and sent him a wink. She dared to.

When it was time to go to the class--the very class she shared with Yunho--she decided to draw something more comedic than her usual art. Yunho didn't dare to even glance at what she was doing. If he was honest, he had noticed that today she was acting a bit different around him. At the start of the day, she had avoided him, then during lunch the two were so awkward around each other they could barely speak, finally she had gotten so close to him without any trouble. He hadn't ever been so flustered and shy in his life.

If he could manage to get her alone before they left school, then he would give her the gifts. Otherwise, he'd have to try again tomorrow. Since they had the dance club later, he'd probably be able to give it to her then.

He hadn't even realized class was over until Jongsoo tapped him on the shoulder. Looking up, he watched as she turned and left, probably heading for the practice room. He stood up abruptly, stuffing his things in his backpack and rushing after her.

"Jongsoo!" he called after her.

She turned, raising an eyebrow, "Yeah?"

"Do you have a minute?" he asked, a bit breathlessly.

She nodded, "Mhm, why?"

They entered the empty practice room together and Yunho pulled out the gift, "Here, I'm sorry I upset you the other day. I really didn't mean to, I just admire your art."

Stifling a chuckle, Jongsoo took the box of chocolates and cat plushie, setting them on the bench. She wrapped her arms around Yunho's waist and smiled, "I wasn't mad at you, I was just a bit embarrassed and shy when it came to sharing my drawings."

His heart pounded in his chest and he slowly started caressing her hair. He had been praying to be able to hold her like this for years now. It was even better than he imagined. Her head rested on his chest and she seemed to be content there. He started smiling like an idiot but little did he know, she was too.

⊱ ────── {⋆❉⋆} ────── ⊰

The next day school went pretty smoothly. There weren't very many awkward moments between the two and it seemed as if they had made up. Afterwards, Yunho came over and they found themselves sitting in Jongsoo's room on the floor. Monopoly was spread out before them.

"You owe me two hundred," stated Yunho. Jongsoo had just landed on his property and unfortunately had to pay the fee.

She groaned, "But I only have a fifty!"

He smirked, "Then mortgage, sweetie."

She scowled, picking up a piece of chocolate from the box he had given her and stuffing it into his mouth before he could say another word, "Fee paid."

His eyes widened and he felt a blush creep upon his cheeks. He suddenly grinned, "Okay, fine."

When she wasn't looking, he set the dice to make it look like he rolled a ten. Setting his character on her property he faked a frown and sigh. Jongsoo looked back at the board and laughed, "You owe me five hundred! Yes!"

He chuckled as he handed her the fake cash. The longer he could make this game go, the longer he could be with her. The game ended up lasting another four hours and by the time it was over, it was seven o'clock. They packed up the game and set it back on the shelf where it belonged.

Jongsoo watched as Yunho rode his bike down the street and toward his house. She smiled to herself, she had enjoyed the game. Perhaps she would tell him about the art competition tomorrow so that they could go together Saturday when the winners were announced. She wasn't too worried about winning, all that mattered was that he saw the artwork that she submitted.

╔══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╗

"The words I haven't said until now
I want to convey all my feelings to you now, yeah
Gather all your painful memories
I'll make you shine like a star"

ATEEZ || "Star 1117"

╚══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╝