𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

╔══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╗

3rd Person POV ⋆·˚ ༘ *: ̗̀➛

"You're home!" exclaimed Jongho, pulling her into a bear hug.

"Hey, careful," Jongsoo laughed, "I have my trophy, don't break it."

He immediately pulled away, "Oh yes, that. Come into the living room and show it off to us, we've been waiting."

The three of them entered the living room to hear the applause from her friends. She beamed, holding the trophy in the air for them to see. There was a chorus of "ooh"s and "ah"s. Wooyoung was the first to say something.

"Jongsoo-ah is going to be a famous artist one day," he stood up, getting a closer look at the trophy in her hands, "We're all witnessing a historic moment in her career!"

There were laughs and Hongjoong spoke up, "I was very impressed with your painting. You captured Yunho very well, even the details were perfect."

Jongsoo set the trophy on the shelf and smiled, "Thanks, I spent a lot of time studying in class." She took out her notebook, handing it to Yunho to look through. His jaw dropped when he saw the pages filled with drawings and sketches of him. His cheeks became as red as a tomato and he covered his face shyly.

Mingi jumped to his feet and took the book from him, flipping through the pages and showing the others, "Wow! Look at these!"

San laughed, "I still think it's hilarious, you two were simping over each other the whole time and neither of you knew it."

Wooyoung grinned, "Really, it was!" He started waving his arms around, trying to act out all the big moments from the past several months making everyone laugh. Yunho wrapped his arms around Jongsoo's waist and rested his head on her shoulder, letting out a content sigh. She patted his cheek and placed a quick kiss on it.

"So cute," Mingi almost swooned at the sight of them.

Jongsoo giggled, receiving a kiss on the cheek from Yunho. After hearing her mother call from the dining room that dinner was done, they all entered to sit down. Yunho froze though, staring at Ahnjong.

"M-mom?" he blurted, "What are you doing here? I thought you said you were having dinner somewhere?"

Ahnjong whirled around in equal shock, "You...you said you were celebrating with your girlfriend!"

Jongho and Jongsoo's mother stared at them, "Girlfriend?"

There were a few chuckles and snickers that went around the table before Yunho and the two women realized what was going on. Ahnjong covered her mouth, "Wait, wait, wait--my coworker...is your girlfriend's mom?! Is that what's happened?"

Yunho opened his mouth to speak, raising a finger only to close his mouth again. Ahnjong put her hands on her hips, "Why the hell didn't you tell me who your girlfriend was? I would have been so happy!" She playfully smacked him in the chest with a spatula. He grabbed a napkin, sheepishly wiping his shirt clean.

Jongsoo's mother put her hands on her hips as well, now it was Jongsoo's turn for a scolding, "Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?! I have been praying for five months that you and Yunho started dating!" She choked on her drink and coughed.

She managed to croak, "What?"

The whole room burst out in laughter now that the two love birds had been scolded by their mothers. Yunho sat down next to her and chuckled at her cute expression. Her mother shook her head smiling, "I've always liked Yunho."

Yunho did a cute pose, "Same here, Mrs. Choi."

Jongsoo playfully punched him in the arm, "I bet you like me more though, huh?" To that, he nodded and smiled.

⊱ ────── {⋆❉⋆} ────── ⊰

Jongsoo and Yunho sat upstairs in her room. Dinner was over and everyone had already left. They sat together on her bed and cuddled. They were both staring at the trophy on her shelf from earlier.

"I'm proud of you," he murmured. Taking in a deep breath through his nostrils, he could smell the sweet cherry blossom scent on her. He smiled to himself, everything about her was perfect.

She nuzzled her face into his neck, contently sighing and starting to play with his soft hair. He was amazing--tall, handsome, sweet, gentle--everything a girl could want in a boyfriend and she was lucky.

She had been so caught up in her trust issue that she hadn't realized that not all guys were douches. Some were just sweet cuddle bears waiting to be discovered. According to San, Yunho had been crushing on her for almost three years now. She imagined how hard it must have been for him to watch only from afar. He didn't know her name, he just saw her and wanted to know her.

Apparently, he had also hidden his feelings from her because he was worried about how she might feel, considering her last relationship. She had decided she was long past that. One stupid boy shouldn't stop her from loving someone else.

She suddenly sat up, feeling the urge to tell him something, "Yunho?"

Giving her a surprised look, he sat up straighter, placing a hand on her arm gently, "Mhm? Something wrong?"

She smiled, cupping his cheeks and kissing him sweetly, "No, everything's great. I just love you a lot."

╔══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╗

"Even if we walk in the darkness
Even if we are on a blocked road
I'll remember what I said
I'll hold your hand always
I'll promise you"

ATEEZ || "Promise"

⊱ ────── {⋆❉⋆} ────── ⊰

A/N:

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this short Yunho fanfiction. Please don't forget to comment to let me know how I'm doing and I'd really appreciate a vote as well. Feel free to check out my other stories as well and I hope you'll stop by again! Have a lovely rest of your day/night. <3

╚══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╝

Trust ♡ Jeong Yunhoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें