Ruby Vs Carolina

(A/N- Okay, so I made this in a way that if you don't like it, you can basically just pretend it didn't happen. So, if you don't like it or voted against it, just pretend it didn't happen or wait for the next chapter and skip it. I took some heavy inspiration from Captain America: The Winter Soldier, and I hope the dialogue made some sense.)

Ruby: He died for you, Rachel. Jason gave you his life. . . And all you're doing is wasting it. . .

Carolina fell silent, gripping her destroyed rifle tightly. . . The Magenta Girl began to walk away, only for the freelancer to open her mouth.

Carolina: You. . . You don't get to fucking talk about HIM!

She launched her broken battle rifle to the turning Ruby, the weapon crashing into her chest! Carolina tackled her to the ground and knocked away Ruby's energy sword and raised her fist, only for the Magenta Girl to stomp on the ground, activating her jump boost and launching Carolina off while flipping onto her feet! Ruby turned to see her assailant punch the ground in frustration before picking herself up and charging again! Timing it perfectly, Ruby spun in the opposite Director of Carolina's punch, then slamming her elbow into the cyan freelancer's spine! Carolina staggered before turning back to her opponent. . .

Ruby: I don't know what gave the idea, but that isn't for you to decide. . .

Carolina let out a yell as she charged once more, leaping up and kicking! Ruby's arms rose and blocked the kick, but the force pushed her back! Her feet slid across the ground as Carolina landed and threw a second kick followed by a third, the Magenta Girl knocking the second down and leaning back to dodge the third! She stepped back to dodge an elbow! Carolina threw two quick jabs, Ruby blocking both before leaning back from a full swing and pushing the arm away, making the freelancer spin and thrust her other arm's elbow back, Ruby intercepting it with her forearm! Carolina then completed the three-sixty and slammed her other elbow down onto Ruby's collar, knocking her down before uppercutting and bringing the girl's visor down into a knee!
Carolina jumped up and drop kicked Ruby, sending her flying into the air and sliding across the ground! She grunted as she came to a stop and began to rise. . . The Magenta Girl stood and faced Agent North Carolina. . .

Ruby: Do tell me? Why can't I talk about him? What the fuck makes you think you're so damn entitled to believe only you can talk about him?! I loved him just as much as you did!

Carolina: Because I'm not the one who couldn't keep their promise. . .

Ruby: . . . . . . . . .

Carolina: I trusted you. . . I trusted you to protect him. . . to save him because I knew I couldn't! And the medic, the person who specialized in keeping people alive couldn't FUCKING DO IT EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silence overtook them. . .

Allison: Do you want me to-

Ruby: Stay out of this. . .

Allison: But-

Ruby: Don't. . . This is personal. . .

The Magenta Girl and Cyan Freelancer charged each other! Ruby jumped and slammed her fist down, Carolina flipping back only to have her leg kicked upon landing! A powerful right hook slammed into her visor before Ruby jumped and kneed her in the chin, slamming her fist down on Carolina's face and throwing an uppercut, the freelancer leaning aside and pushing the arm away before slamming her own fists into Ruby's visor! Her eyes widened as the Magenta Girl replied with an immediate thrust of her fist into her gut! Carolina staggered, looking up to see Ruby readying herself. She growled and leaped forward, Ruby stepping aside as Carolina punched, catching her fist and punching herself, her own fist being caught as well! The Magenta Girl was tugged down and punched in the face before Carolina lifted with all of her might and tried to slam Ruby onto the ground, but the girl caught herself and twirled to her feet! She two punches, both being blocked before the freelancer landed a blow on her chest and pushed her back! Within an instant, Ruby fight herself and charged back! Three quick strikes were thrown, Carolina blocking each before throwing two of her own, Ruby blocking those in turn! The freelancer then cleaved her arm down, the girl leaning aside and raising her arms to block the cross body punch! Carolina didn't relent, throwing a high and a low, both being negated before Ruby caught her next swing and pushed it aside before Carolina's thigh and knocking her off balance! The freelancer quickly launched two swings, Ruby ducking over the first and sliding behind the other! She jabbed Carolina's face before getting some air and ramming her foot into her chest, sending her sprawling to the ground! As Carolina rolled over her shoulder and back to her feet, Ruby kneed her right in the visor before throwing a right hook, the arm being blocked and pushed! The freelancer threw a right hook of her own, the girl tilting her body and grabbing the arm before flipping Carolina onto the ground! The freelancer sprung to her feet and caught a punch before gripping Ruby's neck! She pulled and then shoved as hard she cooled, pushing Ruby off her feet! Carolina jumped and thrust her fist down, Ruby quickly rolling back over her shoulder and dodging, letting Carolina's fist hit the ground before she kicked off the ground and kneed the freelancer in the face and forcing her up! Carolina quickly turned and kicked at her enemy, the magenta girl deflected her foot and then raising one arm to block a punch and then moving both to the opposite end to block a swing! Ruby gasped as a fist then hit her abdomen and a second swing to her right knocked her aside! She staggered and caught herself, immediately being kicked in the leg before resisting a sledgehammering of Carolina's clasps hands! The freelancer pushed with all of her might, but Ruby slipped out from beneath her and slid behind her, latching onto the girl's waist and suplexing her onto the ground! As Carolina dizzily stood, the Magenta Girl sprung onto her feet and turned, punting Carolina's chest as hard she could! Using the momentum, the freelancer shook off the damage and twirled, launching her fist forward for Ruby to block! Carolina backhanded with the same hand, the girl leaning back before blocking an elbow with her crossed arms! The Magenta Girl staggered as she was kicked in the leg! She quickly raised her arms and negated a kick before evading a left hook by moving right! She latched onto the arm with one hand and pressed down on Carolina's shoulder with the other! The freelancer grunted as she was held down, gasping as she was pulled up and then slammed down onto Ruby's knee! The Magenta Girl turned and stood back to back against Carolina and gripped her chin with one hand and her arm with the other before tilting her own body forward and throwing the freelancer as far as she could! Carolina rolled across the ground, her HUD flashing red as she stood. . . Turning back to Ruby, her Magnum was drawn. Ruby immediately dived aside and dodged the bullet! Rolling to her feet, she kept on running and Carolina narrowly missed every shot but the last, which grazed the Magenta Girl's shoulder!